Chapter 12

Warning: A bit of smut is written. Also, do I have to warn you guys each time I write smut? Because, If im honest, im pretty sure most of you guys have read it before, correct? So I dont think I have to warn you guys...right?

  I woke up to the sound of singing and I looked to my left to see D.O sitting there, on his phone. "Kyungie...where is Xiumin?" I asked, as I soon realised that he was no where in sight. "He is in the shower and had asked me to watch you." He said. I nodded then stopped. "Why did he ask you to watch me? Im a grown woman with powers, I think I could handle myself." I complained. "Because he wanted to make sure you are alright." He said.

I stared right at Kyungsoo and contemplated what he said. Soon, Xuimin came out the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist and water dripping down his body. I bit my lip. "Thanks D.O." Xiumin said when he got up to leave. D.O nodded and left. "Hey princess." Xiumin said, kissing me on my forehead then turning around to find clothes. "Hey Oppa." I said and he froze. Payback. "What?" He whispered. I smirked. "I said 'Oppa'." I teased. He tensed up as soon as he felt my presence right behind him. "Oppa..." I dragged out.

"I told you not to call me that." He growled. I smirked. "Who says I listen?" I leaned up and whispered in his ear. He spun around and stared at me with those intense eyes full of love and lust. "Ariana..." He growled in a warning tone. I smiled. "I gotta go shower. Bye!" I said, using my speed to get my clothes and go in to the bathroom and locking the door. By the time he snapped out of it, I had already went into the bathroom. I did my normal morning routine and wore my favorite 5SOS hoodie and some blue ripped jeans and polka dot high top converses. I put a cute bow in my hair and did natural makeup. Meaning, I wore eyeliner, mascara, and a red lip.

  I went out the bathroom to see Xiumun dressed on his bed and with his phone in his hands. (I dont feel like explaining what he is wearing so ill show a picture.)

 "You look hot

"You look hot." I said. He just glared at me when he looked up. I feigned innocence. "What's wrong, baby?" I pouted. He sat up and on the edge of his bed. "You. You are my problem." He spat. I chuckled. I walked forwards and straddled his legs. His hands stayed at his sides but i could see him clench them. I inwardly smirked and looked back up at him. His eyes were dark, almost black. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in to kiss him. He responded, but still didnt touch me.

   I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled at the hairs one nape of his neck. He growled lowly but still didnt touch me. I tugged his head back and kissed down his jaw. He groaned as I bit down on a specific spot. I started grinding on his growing bulge. His hands immediately grabbed my hips roughly, causing me to stop my movements. "We cant." He said, panting heavily. I bit his jaw line and pulled away. "Why not Oppa?" I asked seductively innocent. "Stop...calling me that." He said. "Awww, look, I bit you too hard causing you to bleed. Ill get that." I said and licked the line of blood that dripped down his neck and sucked on the wound. I licked over it to heal it.

If youre wondering why I sucked the blood of the wound, is because in the supernatural world, when vampires have mates, you have to drink your mates blood every day. Since I have twelve, whoever stays with me for the night, I have to drink that persons blood. Since I forgot yesterday, I did it just now. The boys know this, obviously, and they like it. They told me if feels like youre getting a hickey.

They also drink my blood because they are half vampire aswell. It goes the same for them. They have already marked me and that was an amazing experience. Painful, but also pleasurable. Xiumin tilted my head to the side and bit down on my neck aswell. I moaned his name and he gripped me tighter.

"HEY GUYS STOP HAVING SEX AND COME DOWN TO EAT BREAKFEAST!!!" I heard Amber yell, followed by multiple laughs. Xiumin growled in frustration and pulled away. "Its okay." I said. "It will happen maybe not yet though..." I trailed, giving him a cute smile. He gave me a small smile in return and grabbed my hand and we left the room, going downstairs.

I entered the dining room with Xiumin trailing behind me. Everyone was looking at us amused. I scoffed. "Its not like you haven't had sex Amber. Oh, and that reminds me! How was Rapmon last night? Was he big enough?" I taunted and they both turned red. I smirked in victory and settled down on the closest person next to me's lap, which happened to be Tao. Xiumin sat on the far table and I laughed as he pouted. "Love you Umie!" I giggled.

   "So what are we doing today?" I asked excitedly as Tao wrapped his arms around me. He rested his head on my shoulder and shrugged. "Suho hyung, what are we doing?" He asked. Suho thought for a second before replying. "Well, I think we are going to train with Casey today. At least we have a bit of time before Ariana turns her." Suho said. I nodded.

"Why do I need training?" Casey piped up. I gave her a look. "So your body could get used to pain. Simple as that." I shrugged and all the boys stiffened. Tao's arms that were wrapped around my waist tightened alot. I turned to him and saw him glaring at the floor. Of course, I was just kidding. "Relax guys. It wont hurt her. She just needs to prepare herself and became stronger with intense workout. That way, when she turns, it won't take such a huge toll on her body. She needs to be healthier." I said, turning back to them.

If youre wondering, yes, the Bts boys also stiffened at what I first said. They are her older brothers since I made Amber her sister. Amber was also an orphan. But I found her when she was 16 at an orphanage. It was then I realised that Luhan wasnt around. That immediately sparked some worry. "Where's Luhan?" I asked anxiously.

"Hes in his room. He left before you came in. Why?" Taehyung said. "Is he okay?" I asked. He shrugged. "Be right back..." I murmured. I got up from Tao's lap and gave him a kiss, heading to Luhan's room. I knocked softly and heard a faint 'come in' that you wouldn't be able to hear if you were human. I opened the door and saw Luhan laying down on his bed with his phone in his hands. He looked up as he heard my footsteps but quickly looked down. I frowned.

"Are you okay?" I asked him, closing the door. He scoffed. "So now you care?" He spat, still not looking up at me. My frown deepened. What's wrong with him? "Of course I care! Ive cared about you since I first played my eyes on you. What's wrong? Seriously, you can tell me." I said. He finally looked up at me but gave me a cold glare.

He sat up and walked towards me. I kept my place and didnt move. Soon, he was towering over me. "You really wanna know what my problem is?" He growled. I nodded. "My problem, is that you promised you would wait before you had sex with the other members. You promised you'd wait for me to be ready. And then you go around trying to seduce Xiumin Hyung?!" He yelled. I froze.

Oh god. He scoffed again. "'Oh god' is correct. Now you remember, dont you, babe." He said, emphasizing the last word. "Y-you-your-youre j-jel-jealous?!" I said, bursting out laughing. His eyes widened. "I wasnt gonna actually do it with Xiumin, Luhan! Of course I remembered my promise to you! And I dont break promises! I love you too much." I said, hugging his waist. He didnt make a move to hug me back. I leaned up to his ear. "I will always wait for you, okay?" I said. I felt him smile and hug me back tightly.

Hello my little wolves! Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and if you did, remember, if you vote and comment, you get to be apart of my pack, The Rouges! Love you!

Word count: 1500