Chapter 17

I woke up, tired. I barely got any sleep last night because of those two words. I know who its from, and I know it isn't my mind just playing tricks on me. I have no idea how to tell the others but I know i have to. I sighed as I looked to my left, to see a peacefully sleeping Luhan. I brushed a strand of hair that fell on his face, away. His eyes opened and he smiled at me.

   "Hey baby." He whispered. Smiling, I leaned in and gave him a long, sweet kiss. It was soft. "Well, hello to you too." He chuckled. I giggled and placed my head on his chest. He twirled my hair in his hand while I traced my finger over his abs. "Luhan-ah?" I whispered. He hummed. "I need to tell you something-" I was cut off by the sudden need to throw up. I shot out of bed and ran to the bathroom.

He came in after me, holding my hair up as I vomited. I flushed the toilet and wiped my face. Luhan left a little while ago because I asked him to get everyone. The vomiting...i think its because I'm so nervous. Yeah. I vomited because I was nervous to tell him about Leah. He soon came back with everyone, and they all had worried looks on their faces.

  "Jagi, are you okay? Luhan said you were throwing up! Are you sick?" Lay exclaimed. He came over, examining me for any signs of sickness. I shook him of. "I'm okay. I think I vomited out of nervousness." I muttered. "What is there to be nervous about?" Lay asked. I sighed and sat on the bed.

"Last night, I woke up to a nightmare. I was too tired and dazed to realize what the nightmare meant, but now that I've had time to think about it, I know what it means." I said. I looked each and every person in the eyes.

"'We're coming' were the two words that were said in my dream...and I-" i looked down, tears filling my eyes. I don't cry much, so they were shocked when i looked up at them. "I saw you guys die in a battle..." I whispered, my voice cracking. I breathed in a long breath to calm down. "But I know what it means. Leah is coming. She is coming in three months. We have until then to be prepared. She has an army of brand new vampires in attempt to attack us. And she has alot. But, with them being so young, I have a feeling that we'd be able to take them down easily." I said. They nodded. I then looked to my youngest daughter. "Casey, you are also considered a new born, so for your safety-and no, I'm not taking you out of the fight...though I want to- but for your safety, I want you to train very hard. That way, without being old, you'll be stronger." I said.

   "I have no idea if you insulted me or yourself unintentionally..." She wondered aloud. I snorted. "Neither, my dear child." I said, somewhat sarcastic. She pouted. "Moving on...you guys can attack everyone else, but I'm warning you guys. Stay away from Leah. She is not one to be messed with. I will deal with her. Even if I get hurt, stay out of it-" "What do you mean 'stay out of it'?!" Luhan exclaimed. "Exactly how it sounds. Stay out of it. I don't want anyone else to get hurt. I know there wont be any casualties from our side, but some will get hurt. If you jump in my fight with Leah, you will get hurt. Thats a fact." I explained calmly. Luhan was about to protest, but a glare sent his way shut him up.

I turned back to the others who looked slightly conflicted. "Eomma...what if you get hurt?" I heard Casey whisper. Many growls were heard throughout the room. "I will. No doubt about that. But I wont die. Neither will she. And before you ask 'why?', its because I don't plan on killing her. I dont plan on hurting her either. I want to persuade her into joining our family." I said.

"What?!" Everyone yelled in shock. "Listen, when I lost control all those years ago, it was her blood that made me go crazy. I was never allowed to feed on human blood at all so I never learned to control it. I came home one day from working in the field, and my father was beating my sister. I fought him, but what I didnt notice was the blood on his hand. My sister's blood. He slapped my face with her blood and some landed in my mouth. That was the first time I tasted human blood. I slaughtered everyone in attempt to get more of that delicious blood. And i did, killing her on the process. She...she-um...she was actually the first person who truly loved me...and I betrayed her trust by killing her." I looked down ashamed.

Everyone was quiet for a bit. "So you don't want to hurt her...because you believe its your fault she's like this?" D.O said, putting the pieces together. I nodded. "But its not!" Chanyeol exclaimed. "Yes it is! Think about it, Chanyeol! I betrayed her trust by killing everyone she loves! If anything, I deserve what's coming at me!" I yelled. I sighed to calm my self down. "But...im selfish and wont let her take you guys away from me. I need to show her that I'm in full control now. I need her to know I still care for her. I don't want to hurt her..." I whispered the last part.

I heard a sigh of frustration and i immediately knew it was Luhan. I then heard a door slam and i bit back a scoff. "Hes just frustrated, Ariana. Don't hold it against him." Suho said, coming over to rub my back slightly. I clicked my tongue in annoyance. I have no idea why I'm annoyed, I just am. "Whatever. Lets just figure out some form of a battle plan and then we can start training." I said.

  "Wait! Eomma, what if Leah attacks on of us?" Yugyeom asked. "Thats where I come in." I smirked. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Well, Leah is also over a million years old, correct? Well, if you spar with me, you will soon be able to injure me. And a minor, small scratch to me is more of a deep gash to her. Knowing her, she will try and go after you guys to distract me." I explained. "So what youre saying is..." Casey started. "To come after me with the intent on killing me." I finished, earning many protests from everybody. "Jagi, what if we hurt you?!" Kris exclaimed.

    "You wont. When I fought you boys that first time, trying to protect Casey, I wasnt using my full power. Only an eighth of it. You guys were, meaning if I really wanted to, I could easily take you down." I said. "Who do you think would be harder to take down?" Xiumin asked. "Luhan and D.O. Luhan, because he can read your movements before you can even do them and counter them with ease. D.O, because of his incredible strength. As a matter of fact, also Tao. His wushu skills, speed and knowledge of weapons such as a stick and nun-chucks can help him in battle." I answered. "But as I said, you all need to train." I quickly added.

"What about you?" Lay asked. "I'm gonna train, trust me. My training is fighting all of you guys." I smirked. "Plus, I'm going to be training on my own every once and a while. Today, we don't have to start immediately. Everyone will spar with me and I will determine what you need to work on. If you can get a hit on me and it tickles, but you cant defend any of my attacks, you will be put in a defense team. If you cant hit, but you are blocking every single hit, you will be put on a strength and attack team. Any questions?" I asked.

    "What if we are good in both places?" Tao asked. "Well, then youre with me. My team is the team that will be on the front lines, fighting first. I will assign captains to each team. They would be from my team. Don't feel bad if youre good in one and terrible at the other. Do not feel embarrassed. That happens. You have your strengths and your weaknesses. You just need practice. Think of it like dancing. You may be good at hip hop, but not the waltz. The more you practice, the better you get. Understood?"

    Everyone nodded. "Can someone get Luhan and tell him what's happening. I don't really feel like talking to him." I muttered.

       Hello my little wolves! Thank you all for reading and I know some of you guys are enjoying my book and I really appreciate it. You guys have no idea how much it means to me with all the commenting and voting. Alrighty then. Thank you all so much and remember, of you vote and comment, you get to be apart of my pack, The Rouges. Bye!!!

    Word count: 1578