Chapter 21

I walked out from the bathroom to see the boys, Casey and Amber, still in my room. I rolled my eyes in utter annoyance and sighed. "Who's coming with me to see Leah?" I asked, clearly voicing out my annoyance at the fact I'm being treated like a baby. Im older than all of them combined! I am not a child! "We think Jungkook should go with you." Rapmon said. "We think JB should go with you as well." Mark decided. "And lastly, you are taking Tao with you." Xiumin said. "Wait...i am having three baby sitters?!" I asked incredulously. "Yup. Now deal with it and take them." Luhan growled. I glared at him. "Watch who hell you're talking to. You know how I get when it comes to respect." I growled right back, turning on my heel and walking to the basement, following Leah's scent all the way there.

  I knew the boys were following me because these boys have heavy-set steps. Meaning, they walk loudly. I walked down the flight of steps and went to the underground dungeon that we had. I have no idea why we have this here, but we do. I saw her inside one of the cells looking extremely pale. "Have you guys been feeding her?!" I asked angrily. "No. She tried to kill you-" I cut Tao off. "And you think the best way to get back at her is by starving her?! God damnit! Thats the worst way to die!" I scolded. "Get me a blood bag." I demanded. "No-" I cut JB off this time. "Get. Me. The. God. Damn. Blood. Bag. Right. This. Second." I growled.

   JB sighed and went to get it. Leah looked at me quietly this entire time. "Boys, leave." I said more than asked. "But-" "Now." I stated finally, just as JB came back. It took them a bit, before finally nodding. When they left, I took a good look at Leah. "Im sorry." I muttered. "Don't talk." I said, knowing that its going to take her energy if she did. "Im sorry for killing you. I care so much about you, but you might not think i do. I don't really care if you don't believe me. I seriously do. I was going to go to you, to sacrifice myself in order to save my family, but as you can tell, i was knocked out, and they took you.

   "I didn't want what happened to happen. I didn't want you dead. I wanted for you to live a happy life. Fall in love. Get married. Have kids. Grow old. And die naturally. I wanted the best life you could've had but that didn't seem to work out." I said sadly. I looked down at the blood bag in my hands and swished the blood around a bit, before opening the door to the cage and closing it behind me and locking the door. I threw the keys back outside again and looked back at my shocked sister. "I want you to believe me." I told her. "And I'm not leaving here until you do." I said and handed her the blood bag which she took greedily, drinking up all the blood in a matter of seconds. When there was about a quarter left in the bag, she stopped.

  I gave her a questioning look when she handed the bag to me. "You haven't had blood since before you were knocked out, correct? So here, drink." She demanded, shoving the left over blood into my hands. "I can last longer than anyone without food, water or blood. I'll be fine." I said. "Just take the damn blood, Ariana." She demanded. I smiled softly. "Why?" I asked her. "Well, because although it may be hard to believe, I'm not heartless." She muttered, bringing the bloodbag towards her chest and fumbling with it. "I knew you were never heartless, Leah. I was going to try and convince you to be apart of my family. A family that i think loves me and would be happy to accept you if you give them a reason not to hate you. It may take a while before they trust you, but it will eventually happen. Trust me."

  She chuckled dryly. "Yeah. Last time i trusted you, i woke up as a vampire." She spat. I sighed. "How many times am i gonna apologize for it, Leah. I cant go back all those years because it might affect something now, and i cant have that." I said sadly. "You don't want it to, because you are finally happy." She said, letting a small smile run across her face. "I am. And you can be too." I told her honestly. "How? Your entire family hates me, i nearly tried to kill you and i cant live a normal life on the run! I can never be as happy as you!" She cried. It was the first time I've seen this in a long time.

   My sister's walls finally crumbled, and she collapsed into my open arms, sobbing loudly. I patted her hair like i used to do when she was sad. "Its okay. I've got you." I said. It was then I realized that she is still the same, innocent, broken little girl that I knew I love. She looked up at me with those big, dark brown eyes of hers and with all sincerity said, "I forgive you." Those three words I have been waiting my entire life to hear. I felt salty, hot tears well up in my eyes as i cried along with her. "Please, forgive me for doing everything to you and your family! Please! I didn't mean to! I swear! Please! I was just surrounded by hate and blinded by revenge! I wanted to live! But, now I'm not so sure anymore...im so sorry, Ariana. I love you so much. I didnt want this too happen! Please forgive me!" She blubbered. I froze from the shock of her apologizing.

    "Its okay. I love you too. Please don't cry. I hate seeing you cry!" I sniffled. And that's how I fell asleep, with my little sister asleep in my arms.

   Hell my little wolves! Hope you guys enjoyed that small filler chapter! Sorry it was so short, I wanted to get this done. Anyway, since I forgot to do so in my last chapter, I want to thank CookiezAreAwsome for making my lovely cover! All rights go to her! I take no credit! Thank you! Bye!

   Word count:1092