Chapter 8

A few weeks later...

   Its been a few weeks since I've told the boys I copied powers. They weren't that shocked, considering the fact I am who I am, so just a little bit of explaining did the trick. I found out more about the boys, though. I also found out that Xiumin is a kinky bastard. And I found that out because I called him 'Oppa'....nothing happened, I swear. He just froze and told me not to call him that again.

  To put it simply, the boys you thought were innocent, turned out to be real perverts. Vice versa. Especially Kai. He actually is really shy and awkward. It was quite funny to experience. I remember the first time i found out about his shyness.

  I was at my recording studio dancing and i heard a crash and someone mumble multiple curses. I went to check it out, and there sat Kai, blushing like a maniac with a broken flower vase nest to him. When i asked what happened, he scratched the back of his neck, and said "The vase attacked me." Yes, you heard right. He told me the vase attacked him. I looked at him crazily, then burst out laughing. I laughed my ass of for a good solid 5 minutes before I calmed down, wiping the tears that fell from crying so hard.

  I looked up at him and walked towards him, lifting his head to meet my eyes. "Cutie, you don't have to be embarrassed. I love you. Okay?" I told him. "Ne." He said. I kissed him and went back to practicing.

  Also, over the weeks I have been giving the boys nicknames:
Xiumin: Umie
Lay: Unicorn,
Chen: Smiley,
Chanyeol: Channie, or Teddy bear.
Luhan: Babe
Kai: Cutie
Suho: Eomma
Kris: Krissy
Sehun: Maknae
Baekhyun: Baekhyunnie
D.O: Kyungie
Tao: Panda

They have become accustomed to my odd nicknames. I shook those thoughts away as I got ready for my trip to the states. I'm gonna turn Casey soon, so I have to start packing. The boys are also doing that as we speak. Right now, I am wearing a teal shirt with a cute bear on it. At the bottom, it says 'Bear Hugs.' Channie bought it for me. I'm also wearing some ripped denim skinny jeans and my blue, basket weave-looking shoes.I also put on a gray beanie for the hell of it.

  I smiled when I felt arms wrap around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder. "Hello,Lay." I said giggling. "Have you finished packing?" I asked him. He nodded. "Good." I said and continued packing. "How many are done?" I said, turning around in his arms and hooking mine around his neck. "Well, Xiumin, Kris and Luhan are done. The rest are either almost done or halfway. I came to check on you." He told me. I hummed. "Okay, thats good." I said, giving him a peck on the lips and turning around.

  He rested his head back on my shoulder and watched me pack. This went on for about twenty minutes until Xiumin called us for lunch. Lay grabbed my hand and we went to the kitchen. I sat between Luhan and D.O and started eating. It was quite but not awkward or uncomfortable. It was a relaxed quite, if that make sense. Luhan chuckled at me which caught the attention of the rest of the guys.

  "Are you alright, Luhan?" Chanyeol asked. "Uh, yeah I'm fine. Just someone's thoughts are stupid." He said, his eyes flickering to me for a quick second. I smacked his arm playfully. "Hey!" He protested. I sighed. "I have to room with you tonight. Dont fuck it up." I warned and glared playfully once again. He put his hands up in defense and apologized quickly. I may or may not have forgot to mention that I switch rooms with the boys every night. I basically dont have a permanent room

  The boys sat and watched this whole scene unfold in utter amusement. "Good boy." I said, giving him a peck on the cheek, which caused him to blush madly. 'Cute.' I thought, knowing how to mess with him. He shot me a glare and I gave him a triumphant smile, giggling.

After we finished eating, me and Luhan went to his room and got in the bed. I went to grab one of his shirts from the drawer and took off my clothes. Yes, I did this in front of him. Its no big deal. I'm that comfortable with them. I threw on his shirt over my head and breathed in is smell. I sighed. "Babe." I asked turning around to see him in just his boxers on his bed, playing on his phone. He hummed, telling me he was listening. "I love you." I told him. He looked up at me and smiled. He got off the bed and came towards me, wrapping me up in his arms and giving me a long, passionate kiss. We pulled away when we needed to breathe, connecting our foreheads together. "I love you more." He said. "Not possible." I shot back, kissing him forcefully. He chuckled and pulled away again. "Bed time." He said, picking me up bridal style and plopping me on the bed. I snuggled into him and sighed in content. We said our good nights, and fell asleep in each others arms.

Hello my little wolves! Sorry this chapter is extremely short! This is mostly just a filler because I think the book is going a bit slow. I promise the next chapter will be longer, but I'm not sure when I will post it. As you can see, I have a very unorganized post schedule and I sorry about that. But at least I posted! Anyway, remember, if you vote or comment you get to be apart of my pack, The Rouges. Bye!!!

  Word count: 989