Chapter 3

The girls were all giggling as we went inside. "That was amazing!" One said. "No one stands up to Yuni like that and lives!" She added after seeing my confused face. I shrugged. "The way you dodged her was so cool!" Another girl added. When we reached the living room, there were 7 guys already there. Me, being the confused idiot that I am, looked at them as if I was going crazy.

The boys on the other hand, thought I was looking at them in adoration. So they growled, scaring the living shit out of me and made me jump so high, Edward Cullen would be proud. They were still glaring at me. "What?" I asked after I calmed my heart. "Why are you staring at other men? Specifically, ones that already have mates?" Xiumin asked. 7 female growls could be heard. "Bwoh?! No! No, no, no, no! Its wasnt like that!" I said, feeling my face get hot.

Listen, I may be famous, but I'm still very awkward and shy. Luhan smirked at me. "What was it like then?" Okay, I'm not scared, but the way Chanyeol is looking at me with his arms crossed is quite scary. I'm also very short, shorter than Xiumin and the boys are much taller than him. So...lord help me. I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly. "Ummm...i was kinda confused as to why they are here. I was looking at them confused. I promise you I wasnt looking at them as if they caught my attention." I mumbled. "Jessica." Kris called out. Jessica was one of the girls with the boys for mates. 'Memory onlooker?' I asked Luhan. He nodded.

A memory onlooker is a person who looks through your memories, feels what you felt. I wouldn't mind it, if i didnt have so many and they weren't as scary as they were. The memory onlooker cant pick and choose through your memories. They all come to her at once. So, over the many years I have been alive, everything I saw, did, felt, she will feel the same and see everything. When I first developed to my full potential as a vampire, I killed many villages that surrounded my area including my village. My humanity switch was turned off and I paid the price for it when I finally started to control myself 500 years after. Think about it. I spent 500 years killing innocent people without remorse. When i finally got my humanity back, i was washed over with a humongous wave of guilt. It brought me into a state of depression. It lasted 20 years. I stopped feeding cause i was scared I would lose control. Over those years I became incredibly weak. I was always hungry. And he will feel that. I cant put her through that.

  So i did the only logical thing: I ran. I ran so fast, that I could barely hear their screams for me to come back before they disappeared into then air. When I stopped running, I was in the middle of the woods. I frantically looked around as scenes from my memories came back in one big flash.

900 B.C:

  After I finished feeding off the last person, I smirked, seeing the endless bodies in from the of me.

100 B.C:
I shook as the memories came back. I tried getting up off my bed, but it hurt too much. I collapsed. 10 years without a ounce of blood does something to you.

  As all the pain I felt all those years ago came back to me, I collapsed. Falling on the ground. I shook as the sobs racked my body furiously. Guilt washing over me like a tidal wave, drowning me until I could no longer breathe. My throat started constricting, it was getting harder and harder to breathe. I tried to take big gulps of air but that wouldn't work. It was then I saw twelve wolves come running towards me. Simply because I knew it was the boys, I didnt panic. I was still trying to catch my breath when they went behind a tree to shift and change into clothes. Luhan was the first to come out and he came rushing towards me and crouched down and put my head on his lap. "Ariana! Breathe! Breathe baby girl! Youre okay. We are her-" he was abruptly cut off when another memory came rushing through my mind. He froze in shock at the massacre that was presented in my mind. Great. He hates me now.

  I feel the tears run down my face as it became harder to breathe. 'I need something to distract me.' I thought to Luhan. He snapped out of it and looked at me. I saw no resentment in his stare, which confused me greatly. He looked at me angrily. And I thought I was because of what I did. But he shocked me when he kissed me. I stopped hyperventilating and kissed back. By then, all the boys came out. "Ariana! Are-" Kai was cut off by the scene in front of him. I opened my eyes when we parted. I took in big gulps of air and suddenly realized I could breathe! I looked up at Luhan and smiled at him. "Thank you." I whispered breathlessly. He smiled back. I sat up and hugged him tightly. 'I could never hate you. None of us could. I know you wont like this, but we need to talk about this.' He said. I pulled apart from him and nodded, slightly hesitant. He stood up end pulled me with him, eventually carrying me bridal style. The boys were all smiling at us.

  "You guys are adorable." Kris said. He came up to me and kissed my forehead. I blushed and hid my head in Luhan's neck. He chuckled at my behavior and started to run back with me in his arms to the house.

'I know its early, but I love you guys.' I said to Luhan. He smiled. 'We love you too.' He said. He leaned down and kissed me. 'Sleep. Its gonna be a bit.' He said. I did just that. I fell asleep in the arms of one of my many mates.

Hey my little wolves! How are you guys! You guys just got a glimpse into my 'past' and its dark, but its also informative. It helps build her character. Well, thats all today guys. I will update as soon as I can but in the meantime, remember: if you vote and comment, you get to be apart of my pack, The Rouges. Bye!!!

Word count: 1110