Chapter 9

I woke up with a sigh. Today is the day that I'm going to America. What the boys dont know, is that we are going to New York. Not the city, but Long Island. Simply because there are some forests there and I already have a mansion hidden in the forests. Plus, I have some business to take care of once we get there. I turned around and thankfully, Luhan is sleeping peacefully.

I carefully unwrapped myself from Luhan, remembering he is a very light sleeper. I almost jumped with joy when i freed myself because I never did that without waking him up. Plus, his grip is really tough. I got my clothes and headed for the shower. I decided that I would wear jean short shorts, a gray tee with the word 'GEEK' on it, a red flannel tied around my waist and navy blue converse. I got in the shower and washed my hair with lavender vanilla shampoo and lathered my body in cherry body wash. I washed it all off, applying conditioner and let that sit for a bit before shaving.

  I got out the shower feeling refreshed and wrapped my black towel my body. I stepped out of the bathroom to see Luhan sitting on the bed playing on his phone. I strolled in casually and grabbed my bra, panties, and clothes and got dressed. He got up to shower as well, giving me a kiss on the cheek. I stepped out of the room once I was finished and went to the living room to see the other boys awake.

"Hello boys." I said once they noticed my existence. "Noona, where in America are we going?" Sehun asked. " You will see." I said, keeping the reason clear from my mind. I still haven't found a way to block  my thoughts from Luhan. "Why would you want to block your thoughts from me?" Said a voice behind me. I jumped, turning around to glare at the culprit. Luhan just stood their, leaning on the door frame, with an annoying smirk on his face with his arms crossed.

  "Reasons." I answered, sitting down on the Maknae's lap. I played with Sehun's hair as he rested his head on my shoulder. "What time do we leave?" Kai asked. I shrugged. "2:30. Its 12 right now. We got like, an hour or so before we have to leave to make it to the jet." Suho says. This is why he's the leader.

  It was then when a knock was heard. I shot up and walked to the door. I opened it and saw a anxious Casey on the other side. "Omma!" She yelled, pulling me into a tight hug. "Casey...youre okay.." I mumbled. Casey just recently broke up with her boyfriend because he cheated on her. I pulled her inside the house and broke the hug, but still kept a tight grip on her hand. I turned around and saw all the boys staring at us in...adoration?!

  "Why are you guys looking at us like that?" I asked. I've only seen that look once before...and that was a very long time ago. "I just realised that you radiate the aura of a mother whenever you are around her." Kris said. I gave him a look which told him to explain. He sighed. "You give off the protective aura a mother would around her child. And since we have been a threat to Casey before, you push her lightly behind you and you watch each one of us, meaning you dont yet trust us around her. But deep down you do know that we wont hurt her, and she hasn't been around us these past few weeks because she is still scared of us." Kris said.

  I thought about it. "Youre right, but I do trust you guys. Its just that I'm naturally protective." I said. Xiumin walked over to us. Casey's grip on my hand doubled in alert, but I gave her a small squeeze to let her know that he wont hurt her. I pulled her forward a bit, because I know they wont hurt her. Xiumin stopped in front of me and her. "I'm sorry about what we did. Its just....you slapped her and our instincts dont want her to get hurt and-" Casey cut him off. "Its okay. I know what you mean and thats okay. I'm still scared, but I choose to trust you. Because in the end I'm stuck with you guys because you boys are mates with my omma. Soon, I'm gonna end up calling you Appa." She said. I giggled at the happiness radiating from the boys. I almost panicked when I didn't feel Casey's hand grip my own, and when I turned around, I saw that Xiumin embraced her, and she did the same to him. I smiled.

   "We have to go now." Suho said. I nodded and went to my room to grab my bags. I thought for a minute, before grabbing my sketch book. Yes, I draw, but only portraits. I was taught how to draw by my witch friend, Amber, who we are also going to meet as soon as we get off the plane. Amber, is an all powerful witch, but even tho she has that kind of responsibility, she is the most immature person ever. Its hilarious.

  I heard she is currently happy and mates with another group of vampires. She is gonna get an earful for not telling her best friend she has mates. I dont know how many there are, but I do know its another Kpop group. I sighed as I got in the car after putting my things in the trunk.

'Who is Abby?' Luhan asked in my head. 'Amber Walters, a 20 year old witch who is my best friend. We are gonna meet her there and she is going to help us with Casey.' I answered. He nodded. Next to me was Xiumin, so I put my head on his shoulder. He kissed my head and I went to sleep.

I woke up on the jet, already in flight. I looked to my left to see Kris and to my right to see Kai. They were both playing on their phones. I tapped Kris' shoulder and asked him how I got here and where Casey was. "Oh, Xiumin and Sehun carried you both here. You guys fell asleep. She is with Sehun right now."

I got out if my seat and walked to the bathroom. After I got out, I bumped into D.O and apologized, giving him a small peck on his lips and moved out of his way. I walked over to where Casey and Sehun were and smiled. "Hey baby girl, hey Sehunnie." I said. I was about to sit next to Casey, when I was pushed on Sehun's lap by my daughter. He was caught off guard and I fell. She burst out laughing and I giggled along with her. Sehun helped me up and sat me down on his lap carefully, making sure not to drop me again. I lightly hit Casey on her thigh and she laughed. "I cant with you." I said, shaking my head and chuckling.

I saw Xiumin sitting alone and I walked to him and sat next to him. "Hello Umie!" I said. He looked at me and gave me a sweet kiss. "Hello, Jagiya." He replied. I rested my head on his shoulder. "How much longer we have?" I mumbled, looking up at him. "Only a half hour. We could do something if you want." He said smirking. I rolled my eyes and lifted my head. "You perv." I mumbled, hitting his arm. He chuckled. "I'm your perv." He said. I smiled and got up.

"Yes, yes you are." I gave him one last peck and decided to bother some of the others. "Chen-ssi!" I called. He popped his head out from behind one of the seats and smiled. "Yes?" He answered. I made sure Luhan was asleep before I said in his mind, 'How about we have some fun with the boys?' I told him smirking.

  IMPORTANT A.N!!!!!:

Hey my little wolves! Finally, an update! Sorry it took so long. My brothers birthday is today and I was preparing. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed and if you did, remember, I'd you vote or comment, you get to be apart if my pack The Rouges! Bye!!!

P.S: This chapter is dedicated to GabyDenisse86 because she is a frequent fan and she is amazing! Please follow her! Amber, the new character, is based off of her she wanted to be apart of my series. If you also want to be apart of the "I Have How Many Mates" series, please see Chapter 4 or contact me for more details. Bye!!!

  Word count: 1481