Chapter 13

We broke from the hug when there was a loud bang coming from the kitchen. We quickly ran out the room and to the kitchen, only to find my boys and the Bts boys glaring at eachother, and Jimin on the ground, holding his family jewels. "What happened?" I asked frantically. They looked ready to about rip each others heads off. I looked in the middle to see Casey holding her cheek while crying. Her cheek was all red. Amber was holding her closely, trying to shush her cries.

"Jimin slapped Casey." I immediately saw red after those three words were spoken. "Eomma." Casey cried. She ran into my arms. She tries her best to calm me down because I am currently shaking in anger. "She deserved it..." I heard someone mumble. My red eyes locked on Jimin's and I could see the fear fill them up quickly. "Who the fuck do you think you are to treat my fucking daughter like that you ass hole?!" I bellowed. He shrunk down slightly. "Ummm...her brother i guess..?" He trailed.

"Casey, let go of your mom now!" Luhan said. She shook her head. "No!" She answered. "Casey, now or youre gonna get hurt!" He warned again. She was suddenly ripped away from me right before I shifted into my huge, beautiful black wolf. Everyone gasped because of its size. See, on four paws, my wolf is 6'5. Sitting, its 6'7. This is when im not pissed. When im pissed, I grow a foot. So 6'6 on four paws and 6'8 sitting. No clue why, I was just made like that. Im bigger than any alpha. Most alpha wolves are 5'5. Not me.

   I grabbed Jimim's shirt with my teeth and dragged him down to the elevator where we go to the training room. I threw him down on the floor and he cried out in pain. 'Luhan! Come down here now!' I mind linked him. 'Im coming!' He said back. He was down in a flash, and Jimin looked up, wondering why he's here. "Im a translator." He said. Luhan was, obviously, also pissed. "She knows youre not the real Jimin and she wants to know where the hell he is and what have you done with him. She also wants to know how you blocked me." Luhan asked for me.

Jimin smirked and suddenly charged into the person I would have never expected to see. "I am Leah Vazquez. Obviously, as a vampire, you can see i have the ability to change into anyone I desire." She said. I froze. No. Its impossible! I killed her. I quickly shifted back into my human form and looked at her. An ability I have is not being naked when I shift back to human. Its handy. "L-Leah?" I stuttered. "How are you alive?" I asked. "Nice to see you, sister. You've gotten stronger....and relevant. Well, sorta. Youre still the waist of space you were all those years ago." She smirked, looking me up and down

"Watch it." Luhan growled. I could teal he was confused. I told him I killed everyone and I did. Unless.."YOU HAD VAMPIRE BLOOD IN YOUR SYSTEM!" I yelled in realization. "Ding ding ding! We have a winner!" Leah said sarcastically. Soon, everyone came down the room, only to stop in their tracks.

"Who is that?" Casey asked. Shit. Shes here. Leah looked to her, then her eyes went backed to me. She smirked, and before anyone of us could stop her, she bit her wrist, running at Casey and forcing the blood down her throat. She then snapped her neck and bolted. "NO!" I cried, running towards Casey. I crouched down beside her and put her head on my lap. "No, no, please god! Dont be dead! You-you-you need to train! You cant turn now! Youre too week! Please baby girl, dont do this now! Please." I sniffled. I can see the other boys crying too. I spotted Jimin and I asked him if he was alright, and if he remembered anything. He shook his head. "All I remember is everything going black and the i wake up on the floor in the living room where these guys found me. Other than that, im perfectly fine." He explained.

I looked back down at my baby girl to see Sehun grabbing her hand and clutching it tightly. "Its gonna hurt her now. I cant help her-" I was cut off when Casey suddenly screamed. "AHHHHH!!!" She screamed. "Get Ariana out of her now!" Amber said as she could see that i was struggling not to rip someone's head of. Luhan, Xiumin, D.O, Lay, and Chanyeol all went for me but I wouldn't budge. I hissed at them and set Casey's head down softly before standing up to get in a protective position in front of her.

   "You have no idea what you've are getting yourself into. Ariana, you are not in your right state of mind. Please, let Amber help her." Lay said. I growled at them. "Step away from her!" I warned. "Now!" I heard and then everything went black.

.

.

.

I woke up to the sound of someone banging on the door and yelling coming from everywhere. I tried to open my eyes bit the light was way to bright and it blinded me.

"Let me see her right now! Opem the fucking door, Sehun!" I heard an all too familiar voice. I jumped up and ran to the door, swinging it open just in time to get walked in the face by one of Casey's rapid banging. "Eomma!" I heard and was then wrapped in a tight hug by my daughter. I sighed in relief and hugged her close. "Thank god youre okay..." I mumbled. I then came to the realization of something. "How long was I out?!" I said. "Like five days. Everyone hit you with a projectile that knocked you out, but didnt hurt you." She explained. "Youre been awake for two days now then?" I wanted to be there when she woke up.

""Eomma, its okay. I love you! Amber had made me drink something every six hours if im feeling really drowsy. Im okay. They wouldn't let me see you and I got really mad after a while." She said. I pulled her into another hug and smiled.

We broke apart from the hug and I smirked.

"I think its time to take revenge on those who knocked me out."

Hello my little wolves! I hope you guys are enjoying this book as much as I am enjoying writing it! And if you did, remember, if you vote or comment, you get to be apart of my pack, The Rouges. Bye!!!

Word count: 1126