1.

Sam.

I'm all about debates & fights and that's why I'm so excited for this new project. I have no idea what we're gonna be doing but I do know that we have to be better than the other class that we're going against even If that means sabotaging their information.

" Is this the sexuality part two because I am in no position to go through this again because If I find out that my friends are sleeping with anybody in whatever class then we're gonna have a little problem."

"Are You Cheating On Me Sam?" Connor came over and sat in my lap. Who could ever cheat on someone so fucking beautiful and perfect and on top of that he gives good top and he knows how to ride? Hell nah , I ain't about to ruin shit.

"Nope." I laid my head on his shoulder and I wrapped my arms around him. I always looked at myself as a fuck boy because I was too afraid to fall in love but damn , he changed me for the fucking better.

______________

Jc.

I wasn't too sure about this whole project because It broke everyone and now we have a new rivalry? We don't need another sexuality project so hopefully this one is something simple.

"Is this a politics thing? I will do my best to make donald trump look bad." Sam joked.

"oh trust me , he's doing a damn good job on doing that on his own. He's not getting my damn vote and neither is Hilary." I told him.

"me neither , but this project is a little easier." Mrs.Davis walked over to her desk and started looking through her folders.

"The Pizza Project?" Trevor shouted.

"The Global Warming Project ? I'm gonna blame Donald for that too." Kian laughed.

"Nah , It's probably something like "The Baby Project" or something along those lines."  I nodded my head because Connor's right.

"actually he's right." she looked up at us.

"This Is The Baby Project." 

"I don't know If you've noticed or not but none of us are straight so we're not dating the opposite gender which means we don't see babies in our future." I reminded her.

" and I don't like kids and I just found out that my mom is pregnant which means that I'm not gonna be getting any special treatment anymore." Sam complained.

"I think this could be fun , what do we have to do though?"

"You guys have to take care of baby dolls and well It's not gonna be easy because It comes with a timer which means If it goes off at like 3 am then you have to get up and take care of it ."

"That's not a competition though."

"the doll has cameras built in it and It's gonna be on at all times which means we will be able to see you and what you do with the child."

"still don't see the competition."

"The class we're going against are the ones who customized your dolls and they wrote down all of the things that they want you to do with your doll and they even made the time schedule and if u fail to do any of those things then they win and you guys lose and this is the biggest and most important grade that you guys need."

"do we get to do the same thing with their dolls?"

"Yes , we can start now."

"okay great , but what class are we going up against?" I asked.

" Mr.Martinez's class."

"oh shit." They're one class who could never be beaten and they're fucking horrible towards us. We may be in the same grade but they are way beyond us.