34.

kian.

'' rest easy , baby girl! . '' I dropped the rose into the ground and I headed back over to the guys. jaylyn was taken off of life support because there was no way that she could have survived getting hit in the back of the head .   I'm pretty glad that the funeral is over because I couldn't stand seeing jc crying and screaming and basically knocking over her casket , he was a mess and who could blame him? his little sister was murdered and for what reason? no one even knows and who cares? what could she have done that made someone hate her so much that they would want her dead? she was a great person . 

'' I can't believe this shit , I thought that she would have pulled through , that girl was forever strong.'' Sam said.

I sighed and stared at her casket as it was lowering into the ground.  I looked over at jc and his family and they were all hugging and crying. I would go over there , but I'm not actually apart of their family and besides , I'm not even who he wants to see , not right now.

back at the hospital I found out that I had food poisoning and he blamed me for it , he said that I tried to kill his baby , so now he's the one pushing me away.

'' I still say that there's a killer .'' Connor whispered.

'' Connor , please not right now.'' I told him.

'' No ,  are we gonna ignore the fact that Dom wasn't there at the hospital and then he didn't even come to the funeral? he's apart of this and I'm gonna find it out , you're either with me or against me , somebody's next.'' he walked off.