26.

jc.

I honestly feel like I owe Jenn an apology because she doesn't have a partner to do this project with , so I guess I could help her out while I'm doing the project with Jenna , I guess we'll just work some sort of schedule out , I don't really mind.  Maybe my boyfriend would forgive me if he saw that I was being a responsible person , I have to prove that I can be a great father.

did I mention that my mother isn't talking to me right now? she thinks that I should apologize to kian and It's not like I didn't do that , he just won't talk to me so what am I suppose to do? people make mistakes , but kian being the person that he is will hold it against u all the way until your damn funeral , it's not right!

'' Jc , you really don't have to help me , kian actually texted me and told me that he still wanted to do the project even though he wasn't in school , he thinks that It'll be a good way of learning how to become a parent.''

'' really?  that's great.'' It was noticeable that I wasn't really happy.

'' Jc , I know what you said to him and I just want you to know that you're a fucked up person for even allowing that shit to cross your mind , but I know that you're a good guy and I know that you love Kian , but you have to move fast because his mom is putting you up for child support , you know she never liked you.''

'' WHAT? WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO GET INTO OUR BUSINESS? It's not like I'm not stepping up to the plate ,  Is this about money because if it is then she can fucking have it  , I don't want the shit. I JUST WANT MY FAMILY , I WANT KIAN.''

'' calm down , I can possibly help you , I'll set up a little date and you can just show up and if he tries to leave , I'll stop him.''

''but , what if he .''

'' JUST GO HOME AND I'll TEXT YOU.''

''ok.'' I left.