2.

Jc.

So everyone just got finish ''customizing'' the dolls for the other class.  I think this is gonna end up being dangerous because I could have sworn that I seen Sam put something inside of the doll to make it ''throw up'' and I'm not even sure if it was water or rubbing alcohol. I don't even know where the fuck he would even get that when we're in school but the teenagers in this school would sell just about anything to make a buck.

''the babies are here.'' I heard a familiar voice so I looked up to see who came in. Cameron & Nash , the other popular & powerful gay couple in this school besides Kian & I. They just got here over a month ago and they think they're running the whole 12th grade. I would say that they're the old versions of us but even we don't deserve to put ourselves down that low.

''I think we're gonna enjoy winning this project .'' Cameron smirked.  Of course they are gonna try to make us mad so that we'll be frustrated and angry and that's something that we're not gonna do because we've already discussed this and we agreed to not let this whole thing change any of us.

''hope you guys can handle the babies.'' they both laughed as they ran out.  I'm already annoyed with this project because there's never a good thing coming out of it and now we have to go against this amazing class with their two powerful leaders? I just love this shit man , I have such a great life.

''I know that I promised not to fight but what am I suppose to do?'' Sam frowned.

''When you feel the need to fight just go and hug your boyfriend , I'm pretty sure that works since Kian did it with me for the longest.''

''He only did that because he was HORN'' I quickly covered Ricky's mouth.

''I don't tell your business , so don't tell mine ok?'' I moved my hand and got up to see what they did with the dolls. I bet they made this extremely hard for us.

''I have to team you guys up , I'm sorry but It has to be a girl with a boy.''  Everyone turned around and looked at Mrs. Davis.

''But that's not fair.'' Sam said.

''Yeah.. I mean what's wrong with a gay couple being parents?'' I walked up to her desk.

''There's nothing wrong with that , I love all of you but It's the principle's rule.'' She shrugged her shoulders.

''Fine , I guess we don't have a choice.''

''HUG HUG HUG.'' Sam ran over to Connor and held onto him.

''I don't fucking like this already man.''