20.

kian.

 I met with my teacher and told her about my surprising pregnancy and she told me that I should stay out of school during this whole project , so it looks like Jenn is on her own and I kind of feel bad about that , maybe If I would have kept my legs closed , then she wouldn't have to face this stupid project alone. Now , I'm lying in bed thinking about how jc even brought up the ''abortion'' situation , I can't believe he even said some shit like that , I know that we've been dating for a short amount of time , but I thought we were in love with one another enough to stick with each other through everything , I guess I was very wrong about that and apparently , I don't know who he really is.

he's been calling my phone back to back and I've sent it to voicemail each time , I just don't wanna be bothered with him or anybody else for that matter. I have to figure out how to deal with this pregnancy , this shit shouldn't be normal and It shouldn't have happened , but it did and I can't take it back , and I'm not gonna take it out on my baby.

( stop questioning me about mpreg , just fucking go along with it)

'' Kian , jc is calling my phone for you  , should I answer it?'' my mother stood by my door.

I looked at her phone to see his picture pop up.

I sighed. '' no , just let it ring , I'm really not in the mood.'' 

'' sooner or later , you're gonna have to talk to him because he is the father.'' she told me.

I really don't have time for a lecture about anything right now , so I guess I'll call him.

''okay , I'll talk to him later.''

she nodded her head and walked out.

there's no way that I'm actually gonna call his ass.