42.

* flashback.*

'' Kian is pregnant? I didn't know shit like that was possible, how do you feel about this whole thing? '' jaylyn sat down in front of me.

'' I' m pretty fucking terrified, I don't know the first thing about raising a child and even you know that, I never actually babysat you when I was supposed to, so what do I look like watching my own child ? OMG , I'm gonna be a bad parent.'' I panicked.

''' don't worry , I'm good at taking care of kids , I think I got it down pact , considering the fact that I took care of you when you were drunk and sick , I'm trained for this and besides , I'm finally gonna be an AUNT.'' she jumped and landed onto my lap.

'' You're excited about this , why ? ''

'' why because, I don't know I guess I just love you and Kian so much , so your child is gonna get the same amount of love , something's gonna be special about this baby and I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL HE'S BORN.''

'' He? It could be a she.''

'' nah , It's gonna be a boy , mark my words.''

j.

she was right!

 I was too excited to question Kian about the baby's gender. It doesn't matter if it's a boy or a girl , as long as It's mine. I know that Kian and I aren't on good terms, but we're going to have to learn how to tolerate each other so that we'll be great parents. I don't want us to be two bitter exes who fight over who gets the child, let's just keep the system out of this. I'm not gonna listen to a damn thing that Anne has told me , I'm so tired of people saying this and that about our relationship , maybe that's the biggest reason why we're not together , now. So many people have so much too say and we let them fuck our relationship up .

_____________________

k.

I already came up with the baby's first name and that's gonna stay a secret until he's born. I'm having a little trouble with the middle and last name , though.  I don't know If I want him to have my last name or not , I wanna be fair to jc , but he's not even here to talk to me about it. he sounded excited on the phone , but his mood swings switches up and I'm kind of over it , I'm over him.