5.

Kian had to go help his parents and Jenna wanted to have the baby for the whole day so It looks like I'm off parent duty and I couldn't be happier. I'm pretending to be happy because Jenna is really into this so why should I spoil it for her? Which is what Kian's doing for Jenn because she's definitely excited about it but he's just so against kids. Kian told me that he didn't want kids , he didn't like them , and he wishes that they would just leave him alone. That sounds kind of harsh and I know he doesn't really mean that because I know for a fact that kids can be annoying but they're not that bad.

''Sam , how do you feel about Connor & Ashley?'' Sam rolled his eyes and flopped down on his bed.

''don't fucking remind me. I Just don't understand why the principle made that stupid ass rule..what's so wrong about two dads or two moms? Not a damn thing at all and that's why I can't stand his bitch ass.''

''anyways , what do you plan on buying the baby?'' I laughed at the the thought of actually spending money on a damn doll.

''I may hate this project but my daughter has to be fresh as fuck and she will be so let's go to the mall right now.'' he got up and walked over to my dresser.

''what are you doing?'' he started digging through it. I guess he was looking for money but he won't find it because I'm broke as fuck. I watched as he completely ruined my folded clothes.

''SAM STOP!.'' I pulled him away from it and he stumbled and fell onto the floor but of course he grabbed my arm and brought me down with him. We both were kind of holding each other's hands and laughing extremely hard.

'' I miss when we use to do this.'' he stared into my eyes. I got lost in his eyes for a minute before realizing what the fuck was going on. I quickly got up and turned towards my mirror.

''what do you mean what we use to do?'' I knew exactly what he was talking about but I still didn't wanna bring up my past with Sam. I know that I said that we were never sexually involved and we weren't but that didn't stop us from kissing or cuddling.

''Jc , why do you pretend like we didn't have feelings for each other ?''

''Sam , this isn't the right time for this.''

''when is it gonna be the right time? I would love to know .''

''I DON'T KNOW.''

''Jc , why are you acting so uncomfortable ? I'm not gonna try anything because I do have a boyfriend ok?'' he got up from the floor and walked up to me.

''now do you wanna go to the mall or not?'' he held out his hand and I just stared at him.

''sure.'' I grabbed his hand and we left.