27.

jenn texted me and told me that she wanted to meet up somewhere , because she wanted to talk to me about something and I just feel like something's up about this whole entire thing. Jc and her are still friends , so what if he told her to lead me out there just so that I could see him? I'm not going , I'll just text her later and tell her that I can't make it.

'' Kian , Jenn is outside.'' my mother stood by the door.

are you fucking kidding me right now?

I groaned as I forced myself out of the bed , making my way down the stairs.

I saw jenn and jc standing at the bottom of the stairs. Isn't that fucking great? wasn't I right? she knew what she was doing , I know for a fact that you're not supposed to be stressed when you're pregnant , but bringing his ass around me is enough to kill me.

'' what the hell is he doing here?'' I stopped at the last step.

'' he wants to see you and I think that talking this out instead of fighting would be very helpful , besides you can't hate each other forever , the baby's gonna need their father.''

'' Jenn , I think you're the last person who should be taking up for him , your girlfriend is pregnant. ''

'' what does she have to do with this?''

''think about the logic.  Jenna and Jc are partners , you didn't want a baby yet  , but yet jenna still got pregnant and on top of that they've became real friendly , THINK ABOUT IT.''

jenn slowly turned her head towards jc as if she was actually thinking about it.

'' that kind of makes perfect sense.'' she mumbled , moving away from jc.

'' what the hell are you trying to do , kian?  I know that you're pissed off at me , but trying to get my friends to hate me is kind of fucking childish , grow ur immature ass up.'' he stormed out of the house.