43.

k.

_ _ _ _ _

'' Jc, I'm not lying about the baby's gender, why would I lie about something that you're eventually gonna find out during the birth? Think about that shit before you start believing your friends.'' I can't even believe that he would even question me about this shit , he's bringing that he say, she say shit into this relationship, once again. It's like he can't even think for himself anymore and I'm getting so fucking tired of him and his associates thinking that they have me figured out.

''  I'm sorry , I'm just so tired of the arguing and the constant fighting . I miss you and I just wanna hold you in my arms and just forget about this whole entire fight , I'm sorry for anything that I've ever did to you , but I've never slept with Jenna and I never planned on it! Kian , I just need you to know how much I love you.''

''  I missed you too , I've cried every single night thinking about us and what we were and how we let other people get in the middle of our relationship and not to mention that I found out that our friends dropped out of school because of us , we're not being good friends or good parents , neither of us are RIGHT.''  

 '' Can We Just Start This Whole Thing Over ? I want to be a better boyfriend , I want to be a better father , too.''  I'm not really sure that getting back together would be good for either of us right now , I have so much on my mind and focusing on a relationship isn't even one of my main priorities , I have to focus on myself for a minute and maybe , just maybe we'll try this relationship out in the future , for the sake of our kid. ''  let's just wait , I think it's best.''

He sighed as he flopped down on the couch next to me , resting his head on my lap. '' So , what's the baby's name gonna be ? '' I smirked at him as I thought about what I was gonna name the baby , I felt my eyes getting watery. ''Kian , what's the name ? '' he looked up at me.

'' Jaylyn.'' I replied.