10.

*The Next Day*

Kian.

-----

'' It's too fucking hot and I got zero tolerance.'' I threw the baby into Jenn's arms. The time schedule is ridiculous as hell. I had to wake up at 5 am just to change and feed this damn thing and then when I laid back down to get me some more rest my alarm went off and I had to get up again to get ready school, being a parent is hard and I was tempted to throw it against the wall and break the camera but I wouldn't want to make this stupid ass project a problem for everyone else.  

  I thought about asking Jc for his help but he was busy with his own baby so we couldn't really talk like we would normally do every single night which is what bothered me the most, I don't like the fact that Jenna was over at his house because I heard her when he was talking to me on the phone. I know that I shouldn't have anything to worry about because he loves me and he would never hurt me but I still have trust issues and that's not my damn fault.  

'' BABY.'' I heard Jc's voice as he jumped onto my back. I was too tired to actually try to hold him up so he quickly fell to the ground.

''KIAN.'' he hit me in the leg. I turned around and helped him up.

''I'm sorry , I had a long night ok?'' 

  '' Well Jenn and I had so much fun last night, she stayed a night because she didn't feel right about leaving me to take care of him alone.'' I couldn't stand hearing about him &  Jenn. I couldn't care less about him and his stupid little baby's mama.  I didn't invite Jenn to come over and stay with me even though I had a hard ass time , the rules don't say have sleepovers without your boyfriend.

''If you want then we can help you out.'' Jc offered.

''NO , we can take care of our own child ok?'' I grabbed Jenn's hand and walked her to class.