25.

Sam.

Okay , so today we're having a debate and our two leaders Kian and Jc aren't here and Kian isn't gonna be here for awhile.

It's amazing how kian can sit out for the whole project , that shit isn't fair! So what he got pregnant?  He opened his legs and now he has to face the consequences. Kian is one of my best friend's but he isn't special.

" I had a little technical difficulty with my doll , when it threw up I could have sworn that it was alcohol. The stuff almost got into my eye,  so I think that some points should be taken away from them. " Ethan complained.

" Sam , is that what you used that alcohol for that day?" the teacher asked.

" yes, but what about the stupid ass list that they made about us spending money and getting up in the middle of the night?"

"that's what you're supposed to do with kids. " she defended them.

"SO BABIES CAN'T THROW UP?"

"BABIES CAN'T THROW UP ALCOHOL. " Nash butted in.

"LET ME GET A BABY DRUNK SO THAT I CAN PROVE YOU WRONG. "

"Sam, it's okay,  we'll just get some points taken away. " Ricky came over to me to calm me down.

I was already aggravated and sad that my own boyfriend won't talk to me and coming to class to argue with a bunch of nobodies is even more stressful