11.

Jc.

------

  I'm only gonna let Kian slide with that attitude of his because I know that he was up all night with that damn project so I won't get mad at him for being a total bitch to me just now but I still want to talk about it so that we can prevent that shit from happening again because next time I won't be so nice about it.  

  I walked into class behind Sam and Connor who were holding hands and doing all of that PDA bull shit. Why is that pissing me off? Is it because I can't do that with my boyfriend because he's up there holding hands with Jenn? Or is it because he's mad at me for no reason so seeing other couples happy is bothering me? I don't give a fuck about the reason, I just don't wanna see anybody kissing.  

  I sat down in my seat which was in front of him, when I sat down he quickly turned the other way to start a conversation with Jenn which only pissed me off more. What The Hell Did I Do? Is this about Jenna coming to my house and staying a night with me because If it is then he's stupid because I'm gayer than Dan and Phil put together so what the hell is he so jealous for?  

''Kian , can we talk about why you're mad?''  He didn't pay me any attention. 

I got up and sat in his lap which blocked Jenn from his view.

'' So are you really gonna act like this?'' I turned his head towards me.

  '' Why was she at your house last night, I mean I didn't invite Jenn to come over and help me out even though I needed, I thought about you and only you so why didn't you think about me?''  

''My mom was against it because she thought that If you would have came over then we would of just had sex or something and you know how she is.''

I still tried to convince my mom that he was a great guy but she was right about him being over there , I would get distracted and I would end up giving him all of my attention and I would put this project on the back burner which would be wrong. I love him but I also love my mom and I respect her wishes and If she doesn't wanna see him then I guess she won't ever see him again.

''I didn't do a damn thing to her. Okay , we started off rough but she's the reason why we became friends in the first place and now she hates me? that's just not fair.'' 

''I know that but It's ok , just focus on ME & YOU.'' I kissed him.

''So , how was your first night of being a daddy?''  I wrapped my arms around him.

''I don't even wanna talk-'' his smile faded as he looked over to the door.

''What?'' I turned my head and saw Mrs. Martinez's class coming in.

''oh shit , of course these assholes.'' I sighed and sat in my own seat.

''Ethan.''  I heard Kian whisper...