41.

jc.

'' I'm having a son and I'm so fucking excited about this , I've always wanted a son of my own and this is finally happening? this is crazy.'' I squealed as I pulled Anne in for a hug.

Kian texted me and told me and I literally ran around the whole entire house for a minute or two.  I have to start shopping and I have to think of baby names. It didn't hit me until now that I was gonna be a father , we were gonna be a family. I would rather kian and I learn how to co-parent , then to actually fight when he arrives.

'' Jc , I'm happy for you and all , but do you even know if  it's a boy? I mean it's weird how he's telling you that it's a boy after you have an argument. I just want you to know for sure.'' Anne told me.

'' okay , why would he lie about the sex of the baby? I know kian can do some childish things , but he's not that stupid and low.'' I told her.

'' I don't know , just think about it.'' she kissed my cheek and got up and left out the door leaving me in my thoughts. how does the happiest news of my life turn into the most confused news of my life? I mean she does have a point , but why would he lie when I'm gonna eventually find out? she's just jealous or maybe he is lying , what the fuck am I supposed to think?

The Baby Project. | | Jian. ( Book 2)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara