31.

kian.

I invited connor over to talk to him about his relationship with sam and of course , he refused to talk about it at first , but then he eventually gave in to me and he told me why he didn't trust sam and I can understand that. Sam has a bad reputation and he's known for sleeping around  , but every since he's been with connor , I haven't heard or seen him do anything , if he did , then it would have spread around the school by now.

''  I love him with all of my heart , but I just don't completely trust him , It's not really about his past , It's about our future together , I don't think that our relationship is strong enough to make it to college , he's gonna wanna cheat on me with other guys or even females , I can't win.'' Connor pouted.

 okay , I think we found the problem.

''  you have to stop thinking about the future , you have to live in the moment and right now , there's no moment because of the way that you're acting towards him , if you love him ,go for him and stop pushing away , he's a complete mess over you.'' I told him.

I wasn't lying when I said that he was a complete mess , if he comes to my house around 12 am again with ice cream in his hands and pictures of connor in the other hand , I'm gonna go off. I think it's cute , but I've never seen sam in a soft mood , I hate it.

'' kian , you're always telling us how to handle our relationships , but you never take your own advice. Last time I checked , you were in the same position with jc.''

*sighs*  

why do people always do this? why do they bring up my relationship problem? I'm not pushing him away  , I'm just keeping my distance.

'' are you guys even broken up?'' connor asked.

'' can we not do this?'' I got up from the table and made my way into the kitchen.

" but ki-''

''KIAN , CONNOR.''  Sam burst through my front door.

''WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?''  I yelled at him.

'' JAYLYN , SHE WAS ATTACKED. 

''WHAT?''

''COME ON.'' he yelled as he ran back out to the car , connor & I followed behind him.