3.

Kian.

We all had our partners now and my partner was Jenn.  Me & Jenn are great friends but  I still feel like I'm cheating right in front of my boyfriend.  Mrs. Davis had us sit next to each other so that we could go through our list but I just felt so uncomfortable and pressured to do this with a girl.  I would look over at Jc & Jenna from time to time just to make sure that he wouldn't make a move on her or she wouldn't make a move because he's fully gay but she's bisexual so I can lose him if she suckers him in. 

''This List Is Ridiculous.'' Jenn complained.

She sat it down on the table and we both read the rules that the other class came up with.

1. feed the baby every 2 hours.

2. take the baby shopping and actually spend something on them.

3.throw them a birthday party.

4.Teach It How To Dance.

5.Teach It How To Talk.

6.Teach It How To Walk.

7. Buy A Crib.

8. Buy A Baby Monitor.

9. New Outfits Every Single Day.

10. New Shoes Every Single Day.

11. Breast Feed .

_________
""WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF RULES ARE THESE?''' Sam shouted.

''I KNOW RIGHT , THE FUCK THEY MEAN A NEW OUTFIT EVERY DAMN DAY , I AIN'T RICH.''

''Okay you know what this makes me happy that I put ''spend over 500 dollars on your baby.'' on one of the lists.

I shook my head and looked over at Jc who was smiling at the list as if he was happy to be doing this stuff which I don't even know why. They're asking us to do some shit that doesn't make any sense.. Do they realize that these babies have to get turned back in soon so why would I spend that much money? I mean I do have a fortunate family but that's not the point. I can't just spend money on something just because I have it.

''Jc , you're not complaining?''

''No , I think I can handle this.'' he smirked as he put the list inside of his binder.