14.

jc.

----

''so how do you feel now?'' I laid on side of a breathless kian.

''I hate you.'' he turned and looked at me.

I chuckled and pulled him on top of me.

I wanted kian to come home with me so that I could make him feel a little bit better if you know what I mean. he was already mad at me for letting jenna stay over and he was angry about his ex showing up at his school all of a sudden .

''did that cheer you up? ''

''is that your only way of making me cheer up?'' he winked at me as he got up.

''I put in work though , be thankful.'' I sat up.

''I know baby and It was good .'' he put on his shirt.

''good? okay the way you were screaming was worth more than ''GOOD.''

''okay , I'm gonna call Beyonce and see if she wants to go on a date with me , I'm pretty sure she'll appreciate me.'' I joked.

''boy please , like Yonce would want you.'' he left the room.

_________________

Sam.

-----

''Why Are You So Mad?''

''BECAUSE I KNOW YOU LIKE HER.'' Connor shouted.

Every time I'm around another girl he acts like this and I mean I didn't blame him at first, but now It's getting out of hand. I'm his boyfriend so he's supposed to trust me now. I know my reputation isn't that good but I've changed now and I wish that he would understand that and stop holding my past over my head.. he wasn't clean at one point either.

''I'm not gonna fight with you about this again , I don't like her and I never will. She means nothing , that girl is just assigned to this project with me so I'm sorry for following the teacher's rules BUT I'M TRYING TO GRADUATE.''

''when did you ever care about school? I don't like you being with Rosa , I know girls like her and she's definitely bad news.''

''I can't believe you're bad mouthing her , that's not like you .''

''don't tell me what's not like me , I'm to the point where I don't even know If I wanna be with you right now , when the project is over is when you can contact me.'' he left.