38.

Jaysee.

------
I told Anne to tell kian that I was busy and even though that was a lie , I still didn't wanna be bothered with him or anybody else. Anne was just nice to come over and she told me that she didn't think that leaving me alone would be a good thing right now. Isn't that what kian is supposed to do? If he really loved me , then he would just come to my house and demanding me that I shouldn't be alone , but he didn't .

" Personally , I always thought u were too good for him , I would rather you to date SAM and you know how much of a fuck boy he is."Anne laughed.

"Nah , he loves Connor and I ship them too hard to fuck that up and CONNOR DOESN'T KNOW THAT WE HAD A THING , DON'T SAY SHIT.

" I would never."

I'm back to my depressed stage and I no longer want that baby. How do I know if it's even mines? Kian had a past with Ethan and I wouldn't be surprised if Ethan whispered sweet nothings into his ear to have him crack and give in. I just don't fucking know what to do or how to handle any situation. I didn't wanna lose him at first but now I don't even know if I wanna be with him ever again.

Anne's been throwing hints of wanting to be with me and I've been finding her very attractive , lately .  Kian has ways believed that I was fully gay , well things change and maybe sexuality is a choice.

(Ain't that about a bitch.)

....................

Kian.

Why would jc give somebody else his phone? What if he's pretending that he's busy just to avoid me ? You know things have really changed since the beginning.

He was the sweet one and I was the one breaking hearts and now things have turned around and I don't like it.

I have to go over there. I wanna fix our fucking relationship , I love his idiotic ass and although he has a and attitude , I wouldn't wanna live without it.