12.

Kian.

--------

 I watched as Ethan smiled as he walked over to an empty table and so did the rest of his classmates. I can't believe he goes to this school, how come I've never seen him around here? I know that the school is big, but It's not that big. All I know is that I'm not gonna get through this project without him fucking with me or maybe he's changed right? Who knows, I'm sure he's a sweet guy now.

'' I know that's not the Ethan that you told me about because If it is then I'll fuck him up.'' Jc whispered.

The last thing I want to do is start drama with someone like Ethan. I know that I said he broke my heart but there's more to that story that I would rather leave buried and forgotten about .

My attention stopped focusing on him when I noticed that half of Mrs. Martinez's students had boys & boys as partners and some girls were with girls. I thought that the principal wouldn't allow the same sex partner? What If the principle didn't even say that shit and our teacher just made it up? I can't believe that homophobic bitch would do something like this and then she claims that she loves us? Yeah, right.

''Can we call a private meeting?'' I asked Jc.

''I don't know why?'' he turned and looked at me.

''I WANNA CALL A PRIVATE MEETING.'' I shouted a little.

''Oh, you would want to call a private meeting, right?'' Ethan smirked at me.

''Can We Please Talk Outside , MY CLASS AND TEACHER ONLY!.'' I rolled my eyes and walked outside of the class.

______________________________
Jc.

----

Everyone followed Kian out to the hallway to see what was wrong with him , what is he so pissed for?

Is this about that Ethan guy? I can fucking handle him and I already told him that.

''Why The Fuck Did You Lie To Us?'' Kian looked at Mrs.Davis.

''Wow, watch your mouth.'' she told him.

''REALLY? You told us that we couldn't have the same sex as a partner , but yet , their class is doing it? Tell me something are you really okay with gay people or are you just a homophobic ass bitch who had to lie her way into our hearts?'' he got a little closer to her.

''Kian , maybe you need to chill a little.'' I tried to hold him back but he pushed me away.

'' We have a right to know why she lied to us.'' Sam took up for Kian.

''They must have talked to the principal and asked him to change that rule , I had no idea.'' she confessed.

I looked over at a furious Kian who wasn't buying her excuse at all. 

''Whatever.'' he ran down the hall and out of sight.

''WAIT A MINUTE KIAN.'' I followed him.

____________________________

Sam's Pov.

''I'm sorry but your grade is a C now.'' Mrs. Davis wiped her tears away and went back into the classroom.

Wait a minute just because he treated her that way we're getting our points taken away? hell no , I won't allow that shit to happen so he needs to come back and apologize to her , I'm trying to pass this damn class.