30.

Jaylyn.

I was in my bedroom doing my homework and texting jc , he's pretty sad about what's happening between him and kian.  I told him that he better fix this sooner or later, because Kian is literally the best brother-in-law that anybody would be lucky to have, I'd hate to see them break up.

"I'm coming home to pick you up and we'll go out to the movies,  okay?"

I smiled at his message , I sent a smiley emoji and I continued to finish up the little homework that I had left.

I was home alone,  my mom was at work and my brother and sister were staying with dad and since I'm not too big of a fan of him , I keep my distance.

..............................

Unknown Pov.

I knocked on jc's front door because I knew that he wouldn't be home,  yet,  but I did a little digging and found out that his sister would be home,  which gives me the perfect time to fuck with someone close to him, just to get his attention.

As soon as I knocked on the front door, I snuck around back so that I could slip through the back window without her noticing me.

"jc , why would you knock?" she said as she opened the door to see no one there.

She stepped outside of the house and I quickly made my way up the stairs and into her room, hiding in her closet.

" okay, I get it.  It's October and kids are getting into the pranking  a little too early,  that's amazing. " Jaylyn closed the door behind her and headed back upstairs to the bathroom.

...........................
Jaysee.

I was stuck in fucking traffic , isn't that great? LA traffic is a bitch and it takes forever to end , guess I gotta call jaylyn and tell her that I'll be running a little late.

...........................

Unknown pov.

I heard her go into the bathroom and her phone was on her bed,  it was vibrating so I was the only one able to hear it.  I quietly snuck out of the closet and walked over to her bed and answered it.

"hello." I whispered.

"hey , who is this?"

" ah jc , it's your worst nightmare. " I chuckled.

"Where the fuck is my sister?"

"bathroom , I didn't touch her just yet. "

"WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?"

"I'M THE LAST PERSON THAT SHE'S EVER GONNA SEE ." I hung up the phone and made my way to the bathroom.