4.

Kian.

We were all standing at my locker just discussing this whole project thing. None of our other classes ever gave us homework so this was the only thing that we could talk about right now unless we're planning on going out tonight.

We might as well get a little fun time in before we actually start being parents to a bunch of fake ass babies.

"don't curse in front of our son" Jenn covered the baby's ears. She was already way into this project but I know how much this means to her because she told me that Her and Andrea were planning on adopting a baby once they were out of high school , done with college and into their own house but some things don't always go as planned .

"Omarion is gonna get into the best colleges." I over heard Jc and Jenna talking. Are they seriously talking about damn colleges? The damn doll isn't real and It's not like they're gonna keep him for 18 years.

"Kian , your son is crying so hold him." Jenn basically threw him in my hands as she left for the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes at the annoying ass crying that he was doing. I can't cuss him out and I can't just hit him because a damn camera is inside of it.

"come on be quiet , I'll buy you a car or something." I definitely tried to bribe the thing.

"Do you need help with my step-son?" Jc smiled as he took him out of my hands. I think It's cute how he's so into this only when It involves us. He made the damn thing stop crying within seconds of holding him.

"what did you name him?" he continued to rock him.

"Jason." I wrapped my arms Jc and started kissing his neck. I gotta admit we look like a damn family , I just wish that he was my partner instead.

"Tia is gonna be a basketball player , I'm gonna make sure of that." Sam laughed.

"No , she's gonna be a doctor." Connor corrected him.