22.

'' please kian , I made a mistake by bringing up abortion , but I do wanna have this baby with you.'' jc looked at me.

'' no , you really fucked up with me , do you think that I wanted to have a baby for someone like you in the first place? you're definitely not fucking daddy material.'' I rolled my eyes , walking away from him.

''  okay , I didn't think you would stoop so low to hurt my feelings.'' he mumbled.

'' you know what , think what you want but I can raise this kid without you , there's your abortion! I'm not gonna ask you for shit ,  I can do this shit on my own , but you can go take care of Jenna's baby.'' 

'' how many times do I have to tell your ass that I didn't fuck that girl ,  I never touched her , why can't you just fucking trust me? I'm your boyfriend or am I not that anymore?'' 

I looked away from him . I didn't really think about ending our relationship  , I really do love him. I'm mad as hell , but I don't wanna push him away completely , but maybe that's the best option right now , isn't it? he wanted me to kill our kid , wouldn't you wanna get rid of a person who wants that for you and their baby?

'' I'm breaking up with you , jc.''

''no.'' he grabbed my hand but I shoved him against the tree.

'' don't fucking touch me , I don't wanna see your face again.

I started walking back into my house.

''You CAN'T keep me away from my child.'' with that being said , he was outta sight the next minute.