7.

Ethan.

------

Tomorrow at school is our first day against Kian's class and he's gonna be so surprised to see me.  He has no Idea that I've been going to this school for a month now. I came with my best friends Nash & Cameron and I've been hiding out from him just so that I could come back and torture him , I hurt him really bad so I know that when he sees me that he's gonna have so many emotions and I also heard that he was dating this kid named Justin Caylen which isn't gonna sit well with me . I plan to do just about anything to hurt Kian once again because If I can't have him then why should anybody else? There are some secrets that nobody knows and I may have been doing some stalking so a lot of them aren't close friends as they ''claim'' to be.

_______________________

Jc.

-----

I looked down to see Kian on one knee.  I like him a lot but I think It's a little too early for marriage , what the hell is he doing ?

''Kian , I really like you but I ain't trying to marry you bruh.'' I grabbed his hand and helped him up.

''No , It's a promise ring.'' he took it out of the box and slid it on my finger.

''I Promise not to hurt you in any kind of way and I will never leave you no matter what. I love you and maybe one day , very soon , after high school , after college..I'll marry you and you better not turn me down then.''  I laughed at how serious he was.

''I might , I might not.'' I pulled my hand away from his and admired the ring that was on my finger. It's a damn diamond ring and It's look very real so I know he had to pay a lot of money for it which is something that I'm not too happy about.

''how much was this ?''

''a price does not matter.'' he started scratching the back of his head.

''Kian Robert Lawley.'''

''Justin Caylen Castillo , Caylen , Cloud..'' he tried to figure out which name to use.

''Kian  , I'm not kidding.''

''ok 12.'' he whispered.

''12 what?''

''1200 , but that's not what's important ok?''

''TAKE IT BACK.'' I quickly tried to take it off but he hit my hand before I even got a chance to touch it.

''That's a gift and I'm not gonna take it back because I lov-'' he didn't finish.

''you love me?'' I smiled.

''I mean I do..''

''then say it.''

''I can't.''