39.

kian.

I found myself standing in front of jc's door. I didn't have the guts to actually knock on it and it's crazy because on the whole drive over here I was pissed off and I was going on and on about how I was gonna knock on this door and slap the hell out of him when he answers it , but I was bluffing and now I look stupid as fuck. I should reevaluate my life.  I slowly backed away from the door thinking about getting back inside of my car and driving off , but I stopped in my tracks and just contemplated for a minute or two.

'' are you gonna knock on the door or just stand there ? '' I turned around to see jc standing there with a girl by his side. '' okay , who's she?'' I pointed towards her.

he smirked as he looked over at her and then back at me. '' friend.''  he responded.

'' I'm gonna be inside.'' she smiled as she quickly walked passed me. I couldn't help but watch her as she walked up to the door and no this bitch didn't just take a key out of her pocket. what the fuck has he been doing? his sister just died , but yet he's in here having sex and for what? where is his damn parents when you need them?

'' so , who is she really ? '' 

'' does it even matter? you broke up with me so I think that gives me a right to do whatever I please with whomever I want to do it with and finally , you can't jump down my damn throat about cheating or whatever.'' he pushed passed me and walked up to his door , putting his hand on the knob.

'' you can't just be done with me , I am pregnant for you and as much as I hate that , we have to learn how to co-parent with one another for the sake of our child.''

'' you're forever bringing that baby into this. Why can't you just stop using it as an excuse to torture me? you're probably not even pregnant , are you trying to trap me some more than you already have?'' he dropped his hand from the door knob and turned back to me.

I quickly raised up my shirt to show him the bump that has grown. I didn't have a reason to lie about being pregnant , shit who would lie about being a pregnant? especially when you're a guy and it's not natural. I didn't try to trap him either , he stayed by choice and I never pressured him to stay around any longer than a month that we've been together , so wtf is he trying to prove?

'' bitch , this bump ain't fake.''  he didn't have anything to say after that. See , this is what he gets for always talking shit and trying to make me look stupid in all of our arguments.

'' get the hell off of my door step before I call the cops.'' he threatened.

'' not until you explain to me why you're treating me this way , why are you pushing me away when you need someone the most? I want to be here for you , but how am I suppose to do that when you're being a selfish little brat? who the hell is that girl anyways? A FRIEND? that I have never seen before! If you're dating her , then can you atleast be honest about it?''

'' okay , we're dating , now please get off of my door step.''

_________

jc.

I just lied. I'm not dating her , why did I say that shit?