16.

kian.

----

''I'm Pregnant.''  Jenna came running up the street. Everyone came to my house and they hung out with me since I was sick and didn't feel good enough to go to school. We were all outside talking about random things and well , Jenna being pregnant was just a shock.

''you're pregnant?'' I asked.

Jenna and Jc are partners so what does that tell me? I looked over at Jc who was just as shocked as everyone else.

''Jenna , aren't you dating Jenn?'' Sam asked.

''well yeah , see that's the thing.'' she was about to explain until I got up.

''So you cheated on me with her?''  I pushed him causing him to fall .

''WHAT? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK..''

''Jenna , can you please tell him that we didn't sleep together?''

''Kian , we didn't sleep together , I always wanted to have a baby and I went through with it ..''

''whatever.'' I went inside of my garage.

''KIAN.'' Jc ran after me.

''LEAVE ME ALONE OKAY? I WANNA BE ALONE.''

''Why Are You Acting Like This?''

all of a sudden I started to get dizzy. The room felt like it was spinning and everything including Jc was turning into blur. 

''Kian , what's wrong?''

I started feeling around for something that I could sit on but It was hopeless..

I fainted.

_______________________________

''WHAT HAPPENED?''

''I DON'T KNOW.''

''JUST HELP ME GET HIM UP.''

''IS HE DEAD?''

''WIPE OFF MY FINGER PRINTS.''

''SAM , STFU AND HELP US.''