9.

Dom.

  I have a lot of things on my mind and that project isn't a big priority for me right now. I have this huge secret that I know is gonna make everyone hate me but I didn't have a choice, It was either to do what I did or get myself killed so I decided to save my own ass and hurt someone who's very close to me. A month ago today Jc's sister was raped and the suspect got away and the suspect was me. I didn't want to do it and I know for a fact that she knew who I was but she's just afraid to tell Jc. Every time we go to his house she's always leaving out of the room and Jc gets suspicious but he never questions her about it, he thought it was just because she's not comfortable enough to be around people just yet, It's only been a damn month and she may still be traumatized.  

  I know I was wrong but I didn't have a choice I was gonna get killed and they told me that I had to do it to someone who I knew so of course I decided to pick her for some unknown reason, I just I don't know I was sitting outside of my house and I heard her screaming ''help'' so I took it upon myself and pulled her into an alley that was close by. If Jc finds out then I'm dead and I'll be in jail and who knows what I'll get for doing that to a little girl? There I go being selfish as hell again. All I know is that I was wrong but still, I don't even know what to do I've been hiding this for a damn month now and I still see her every single day living with the guilt and she's living with the fear every time she's around me or any guy for that matter. Jc told me that she used to go on dates with her boyfriend all the time but now she broke up with him and guess why!  

__________________

Jaylyn.

I've been writing in my diary every single day about the same thing which was how Dom did this to me and damaged me forever.I broke up with my boyfriend and I hurt him without any explanation so now I don't have anybody to be here for me and I always tell Jc and my mother that I'm fine and I'm over it but GOD knows that RAPE isn't something to get over so quickly. I have to admit that even though I'm in pain I'm happy to see that my brother is finally happy and I'm always there for him when he needs me and he said that he'll always be there for me but I just don't want him to focus his attention on me when he has a whole boyfriend to take care of. I just don't feel so important anymore, I always feel dirty and worthless and I've thought about Suicide but for some reason every time that I think about it, Jc is always doing something to make me happy, he takes me out and talks to me as If he feels what I feel and as If he knows what I'm thinking.