Graduation Day // Christian Yelich

(Y/N) POV
"Mom! We're going to be late. Dad's in the car already" I yell as I finish the final touches on my hair before putting on my cap. I look to my right and see the picture of me and my boyfriend. God how I miss him.
I've been in a relationship with Christian Yelich for 8 months. It's so hard considering the age gap and the media. I'm 18, he's 24.

I walk downstairs and head to the car waiting on my mother.

*Skip to Graduation Ceremony*
I'm walking up to the stage. Why am I so nervous? I look to the crowd and see my parents and I see the empty seat next to them. I wish he was here...
"(Y/F/N Y/L/N)"
I walk across the stage and grab my diploma. I look out to my parents and mouth "thank you" Another 30 minutes later and I finally hear the principal speak
"I present to you the class of 2016, graduates you may now turn your tassel to the left side"
A loud roar of cheers erupt and I look around and see everyone smiling and laughing, some people crying.
We proceed out and I find my parents rather quickly. I hug them and my dad gave me a bouquet of flowers. We take some pictures. I found my bestfriend (Y/BF/N)
"(Y/N) WE DID IT!! Oh my god I'm going to miss you when you leave to Miami"
"Same (Y/BF/N) I'm going to miss you too Please come visit!"
You were then interrupted by your parents
"(Y/N) , (Y/BF/N) Sorry to interrupt but (Y/N ) There's somewhere here to see you"
"Who"  You asked your parents
Suddenly you look at your bestfriend's face and realize she's tearing up. Abruptly your dad turns you around and your mouth drops.
"Surprise!"
You couldn't believe your eyes.
"You think I'd miss this?"
"Christian ! "
You run up to him and jump on him. He hugs you tightly and whispers "You'd think I'd miss this?"
You look at him and start tearing up. You never thought he'd show up. He was on a road trip and wasn't suppose to see you for another couple of weeks .
"Babe , stop crying I'm here. I'm so happy! You did it!"
"Christian what are you doing here? You're suppose to be in Chicago"
"I know but I wanted to be here and they understood why" He says blushing.
You don't say anything. You just kiss him. Right now nothing could ruin this moment.