Cute With an Attitude // Pt. 2

*Disclaimer this may suck, light fluff*
Continued-
"Hm is that so? I'm attractive as fuck? Well babygirl you ain't see nothing yet.I didn't appreciate you wearing that dress earlier. Now you want to see how mad I get?" I gulp and stare at the state he has me. Turned on. Well this will be an eventful night.
-
Christian takes control. He flips us over and starts kissing my neck. He finds my sweet spot  earning a small moan from me. "C'mon (Y/N) you know you can never be that quite with me?" I look up at him, slowly biting my lip I push his lips to mine, earning a small groan from him. I flip us over again and tug the bottom of his shirt signaling to take it off. He does. Quickly his hands find the bottom of my nightgown. "You see I love this silk nightgown, but it's got to go babe." , He says. I shiver at the coldness of his hands. "Christian stop teasing" This little fucker. He starts getting more rowdy. Is he actually getting back at me for earlier? I think to myself.
-
"Babe why are you so quite?" I'm currently laying on top of Christian's chest, drawing little circles on him with my fingertip. "Didn't know that's how angry you can be, it's a real turn on." I say looking at him. Smirking he  pulls me up for a kiss. I groan when he pulls away, which earns a laugh from him. "What babe?"He looks at me, "Did angry sex get you addicted?" Instead of replying, I get up and straddle him again. "You should take your anger out on me more often." I start kissing his neck. I hear him mumble Fuck under his breath. *Panties Drop* "Are you trying to get me fired up again?" I continue teasing him slowly earning more frustration out of Christian. "That's it!" He says. I'm quickly met with his lips, "Look at what you've started babygirl" , Christian says in a low voice. Here comes round 2.