Team Bonding // JD Martinez

requested by @Amanda2018006
JD's POV:
Oh god I'm so nervous I think to myself. I look my left and see my girlfriend Amanda. We've been together for a couple months now and I'm finally taking her to meet my teammates. She looks at me and smiles. God how did I get lucky I grab her hand and intertwine it with mine, pulling her into the locker room.
-
"YO MARTINEZ!!" Damn Upton is loud. I look at Amanda and see she's startled.
"Woah who's this sexy thing right here?" I see Norris eyeing her up and down. I pull Amanda towards me and wrap a protective arm around her waist.
"My Girlfriend, Amanda" I say in an affirmative tone. Norris raises his hands in a surrender motion and walks back to his locker.
I sit in my chair near my locker and pull Amanda onto my lap and wrap my arms around her. She nuzzles into me. A breakout of "Awww's" "Oh God" and "Get a Room" erupt in the room. Amanda starts pushes her face into my chest.
-
Amanda's POV(yay!)
Oh my god, I was finally meeting JD's teammates and god was I nervous? What if they don't like me I think to myself and slowly shake it off  I look at JD and smile. Wonder what he's thinking He grabs my hand and instantly feel comfort.
Immediately walking into the locker room, I'm immediately startled by a booming voice. I notice his jersey and it says Upton. hmm interesting Then this tall lengthy guy walks up to us.
"Woah who's this sexy thing right here?" I shift uncomfortable until J.D wraps him arm around me
"My Girlfriend, Amanda" Oh god I love when he says that. Slowly the guy walks away showing surrendering hands. I silently laugh to myself.
-
After awhile of being in JD's arms, the team starts giving ideas on what to do before the game starts since BP was done already. Soon enough, Cabrera suggests "Paper Baseball" using scratch paper and a meter stick. JD offers to go first. He misses all 3 times. I chuckle to myself. "What's so funny?" He says looking at me. I shake my head and look away. "Why don't you let  her try, JD?" Iglesias insists. "Yeah babe, come give it a wack" I get out of my chair and take the meter stick from his hand. JD starts joking "You need help holding it?" "Just stay close." "Give it to her easy" I laugh as Cabrera throws it. I wack it pretty hard and it ends up hitting Cabrera right in the face. A huge uproar of laughter breaks out and I can't help but laugh. JD looks at me , mouth dropped. He looks at his teammates and Iglesias says, "Damn JD you just got beat by your girlfriend, maybe she should take your place instead." JD just looks at me and pulls me into him "Beginners Luck" he mutters as he kisses me lightly.   
"Oh god, I'm going to be sick!" "Get a room" and vomit noises break out. We spend the next 40 minutes talking and laughing by the start of the game, I've gotten so much closer to the guys and I couldn't be happier. I should spend time with them more often.