Youtube Tag // Christian Yelich

This is a 2 part series, Enjoy ;)
-
You attached the camera to the tripod you had set up on your balcony, watching as Christian danced around to some song that was playing from his phone. "You're gonna fall off of my balcony again," You spoke, fixing the angle and where the camera focused.
Christian stuck his tongue out at you, and Bour laughed from his perch on the corner of the firepit. He wanted to watch you guys film something for your channel, and your fans had been asking if you could do a boyfriend or girlfriend tag. "You sure you wanna watch your friend and I answer dumb questions about each other?" You asked, looking at him.
"If he gets one wrong can I smash one of the pies in his face?"
"Sure.
"Yes ."Bour chuckled, nodding rapidly. He was all for smashing one of the whipped cream pies in his friend's face, to which Christian complained.
You rolled your eyes and patted the seat next to you. "Christian, c'mon, the camera's all set up!"
Your boyfriend walked over and plopped down next to you, still playing his music. You pressed record on the camera and looked at him. "If you don't turn off the music this video will get taken down for copyright reasons and I'm not about that." You spoke, and he paused the song, setting his phone on the ground in front of him. "Thank you, baby." You smiled, fixing your hair and starting the intro to your video. "So, I'm back! And I have a super special guest here today!" You jabbed a thumb towards Christian, who waved at the camera.
"Hi!"
"Say who you are, dummy." You elbowed him. He had been on your channel before, he just wanted to be stubborn.
"I'm the best guest on this channel and no one can argue with that fact."
You rolled your eyes for the third time, snorting. "Anyway, we're gonna do the boyfriend tag today, since a lot of you have requested it. And it's gonna be intense." You picked up one of the pies. "If one of us gets a question wrong, a pie is gettin' shoved in our face."
"What kind of pies are they?" Bour asked, off camera.
"A variety." You informed him, picking up your phone. "Ok! I'm gonna go first." You looked at Christian, and smiled at him sweetly. "So, this is gonna be a super easy question and if you get this wrong I swear to God," You started. You glanced at your phone and nodded. "Where did we meet?"
His eyes lit up. "We met at the Marlins Fish & Chips Event and your friend left me with you to talk!" He laughed.
You nodded, smiling. "Yeah!" You nudged him. "You're turn."
He looked at his phone. "When was our first date?"
"It was at that one taqueria place down the street from my old house. I remember you ordered the enchiladas and spent the rest of the night with food poisoning so we never went there again. And then they closed like a week later."
"Did they really?"
"Yeah, my dad told me that some guy was like, hospitalized or something." You shrugged.

The questions continued to get harder and harder, until you finally stumped your boyfriend. "What movie did we see on our first anniversary?"
"Oh, um, I think it was, um, wasn't it Sausage Party or something?"
"No!" You laughed, nearly falling off of the stool when Bour let out the loudest laugh. "Not even close to the movie! It was We Bought A Zoo!" You lifted the top off of one of the pies, and looked at the camera. "So, before we started filming I told good ol' JB here that he could smash Christian with one of the pies, and since this is the first question we've gotten wrong, and also because I'm nearly out of questions, he can do the honor." You handed him the pie and he faked it a couple times, before slamming the dessert into his face, and he let out a rather high pitched scream.
"What flavor is it?" You asked, smirking.
"You tell me!" He said, kissing you. You broke the kiss after a couple seconds, not wanting too much PDA in the video.
"Lemon meringue, gross." You scrunched your nose, lemon wasn't your favorite flavor.
He laughed, wiping the rest of the pie off of his face. "My turn!" He grinned devilishly and looked at you. "What do I get to drink when we got out?"
Your eyes widened, and you thought for a moment. "Don't you get iced tea?"
"Dammit," He whispered, and you cheered. "You're such a good girlfriend."
"Mhmm," You nodded, seeing the battery warning light up on your camera. "Ooh, well the battery's about to die! I think that's the end of this video, see you guys next week!" You waved, screaming when a pie hit your face.
"Christian!" You laughed, wiping whipped cream off of your cheek. "You little shit!"