Clingy // AJ Ramos

You were in the kitchen when you heard the door to your apartment close, and you turned around, smiling at your boyfriend. "Hey Babe." He smiled, kissing you.
Frowning, you looked at him. "You look tired, go sit on the couch." You shoved him out of the kitchen and put away the food you were making.
AJ didn't even hesitate, he fled to the couch before you even finished the sentence. You quickly followed him, and smiled when you saw him sitting on the couch, flipping stations on the tv. He stopped it on some cooking show, and you snorted. "Cooking?"
"Yeah, these shows are growing on me." He said, looking up at you. "Can you sit behind me?" He asked, smiling at you with puppy eyes.
Sighing, you nodded, climbing onto the couch and positioning yourself so your legs were on either side of him, and he leaned back, smiling. "Your boobs are nice pillows." "Don't make me get up." I said. "Sorry." You shook your head, and began massaging AJ's shoulders, and he sighed in content. You occasionally would comment something about the show you two were watching, but it was mostly quiet in the apartment, which meant he was pretty beat from his workout. You grew bored with massaging his shoulders, and moved to brush your fingers through his hair, elicting another sigh from your boyfriend. "Your amazing."
"You're not too bad yourself, papi." You replied, twirling a longer piece of hair he had. "You need a haircut."
"Yeah," He agreed, playing with a loose string on your t-shirt. "Was this my shirt?" he asked, scooting down so his head was tucked in the space between your neck and collarbone. You thought he looked uncomfortable, but didn't say that.
"Mhmm, stole it from you before you left for your 6 game road trip." You murmured, enjoying this time.
"Looks better on you." He yawned. " I'm going take a nap." He informed you, before falling asleep rather quickly.
You smiled to yourself, and continued to brush your fingers through his hair. He wasn't often in moods like this, when he wanted to be cuddled like this, but you loved it. It was a part of him only you saw, and you cherished moment like these.

*Its so short because I wrote this during my morning commute, but Ramos is very attractive given he's 12 years older than me