Universal & Scary Clowns // AJ Ramos

*Not requested but in all honesty this clown shit needs to stop*
AJ's POV:
Can't believe we finally got a day off. I'm so excited to spend the day with (Y/N). I'm taking her to Universal Studio's Haunt. I'm happy to go there, I heard this year it's amazing.

(Y/N)'s POV:
Thank god I can spend a nice day with my boyfriend. It's been long overdue, but that's what you sign up for when you date a baseball player. I wonder what he has planned. "Hey baby" I walk into the kitchen to see him eating. "Morning babe" He stands up and walks towards me, pulling me into a kiss. "AJ stop or we'll never leave the house" He laughs, "I mean I wouldn't mind" I feel his hand on my butt. I silently laugh and push his hand off. I walk back into my room and put outfit on. "Baby you rea- Woah you  look beautiful" I blush looking down at simple outfit. Even if it was sweats and a messy bun he'd still fawn over me.  "Oh my god, so where are we going?" He looks at me and grabs my hand "Well now that's a surprise"

*Skip Car Ride*
"AJ are you serious?!?" I look up and read the sign "Universal Studios" I turn to my boyfriend who's smiling. "Are you trying to kill me? Turn back, we're going home?" I sit back in my seat and cross my arms. He finally parks and turns to me, "C'mon baby, you'll be fine. Now let's go" I mentally groan because I hate all of this scary stuff. We get through the entrance and I immediately grip onto AJ's arm. I feel my heart beating out my chest.  We see a big crowd of people so he pulls us over there. I realize this is what I've seen all over twitter.  Holy Fuck I see everyone start jumping around. I get on my tip toes and tell AJ. "Babe we need to go, this is what I showed you on twitter. C'mon" He looks at me and tells me I'm fine. Oh god I'm about to lose it. I hear the alarm. Oh shit. I see figures coming forward. AJ looks so happy,meanwhile I feel so sick. All of sudden people start running. AJ pulls me with him. Soon enough I feel another hand on me. I turn and see the scariest clown in my life I start screaming "AJ ! OH MY GOD AJ !" By this time the clown was grabbing me and I couldn't break free. Were they allowed to grab you? I'm crying and screaming beyond terrified. AJ fights with the guy until I'm finally out of his grip and into my boyfriend's. I'm shaking and crying. "(Y/N) It's okay babe. I'm here. You're okay. They can't hurt you anymore. I got you" I look up at him, tears still clouding my eyes. "I told you I didn't want to come, you jerk" Sadness covers his face. He speaks up, "I'm so sorry babygirl. I'll make this up to you" He leans in to kiss me. "Maybe I know a way you can make this up" He smirks and quickly pulls us back to the car. I swear we never made it home that quickly before. We end up  enjoying the rest of the day in bed, doing things and watching Netflix.