Not So Secretive // Jose Fernandez

{Not Requested}
"Babe, stop it!" You say as you attempt to get away from your boyfriend . "Jose, I'm serious. We're going to get caught!" You try pushing him off you but his grip is too strong.

"It's fine babygirl, the guys are in the workout room." He takes your lips in his and it slowly turns into a make out session. You start to  hear footsteps coming and suddenly the voices become clearer.
"Yo where's Fernandez at?" " I don't know, maybe he's in the locker room?" Immediately you recognize those two voices. Those belonging to your brother and Yelich. Panic takes over you and you push Jose off you and run into one of the tiny closets in the locker room.
You see, you're the little sister of Stanton and he's very strict. No one knew about you and Fernandez. Especially G, he told you to never date one of his teammates. That's what made everything complicated between you and Jose. Your brother was very protective even though you were 20. You remember when Yelich hit on you and you thought G was going to break his arm.
You hear your brother talk
"Jose, why aren't you in the workout room?" "I was on the phone with my mom" You silently laughed cause you know how big of a momma's boy he was.
"Aww little Jose misses his mom-wait what's that ?" , Yelich says quickly. "It's a cellphone" You knew that voice. It was your brother's. You start panicking when you realize your phone isn't on you. "Shit", You mouth.
"Why is my sister's phone in here?",G says in a pissed tone. Is now when it all gets revealed?
You hear Jose cough and suddenly speak,
"Uh, She wa- was looking for you man, she said it was an emergency" You eye roll knowing they can tell when he lies. "Alright man, i'll look for her... If you see her tell her to find me. Yelich and I will check the halls" You hear them walk out and silently sigh.
"Babe... (Y/N) You can come out now" You slowly open the door and walk out. "Come here" Jose opens his arms towards you. You look up at him and kiss him . "That was close, don't you think?" You say sighing.
"Yeah it was until now.." Your face flushed of it's color. You knew who that belonged to. You turn around, "G, I swear this isn't what it is!" , frantically at a loss for words.
"(Y/F/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N) then explain what this is cause right now all I see is my little sister kissing my team mate!" Jose speaks up. "Stanton look we didn't know-" G cuts him off. "You, I don't even want to hear your excuse. My sister man! Really? " By this time you can see G's veins popping out. You notice Yelich just standing there, watching this unravel. G starts getting in Jose's face. "Why would you lie to me? I trusted you!" Yelich pops in, "G chill, (Y/N) is old enough to do what she wants" That's when G snapped , "Oh so if I didn't jump at you when you tried getting at her, you would have been the one to date her?" Yelich ended up stepping back and not saying anything. You finally speak up "Stanton look, I love you and I know you want to protect me, but Jose makes me happy. C'mon G when was the last time you saw me happy?" He looked at you and knew stopping it wouldn't fix anything. Sighing he speaks up "I guess you're right sis, but Fernandez you hurt her I swear i'll kill you!" You look at your brother and smile. You turn to look at Jose and lean up to kiss him until.."Okay yeah I don't want to see that.." You laugh at your brother's gagging face.

*Don't forget requests are open*