Jealous Much // Giancarlo Stanton

"Baby?" G mumbled, his words slightly muffled by my shirt as he left a kiss on my stomach, fighting for my attention.
"Mhm." I hummed, too distracted by my book to give him a proper answer.
"You know I love you?" His voice came out softer, in a sad tone. He usually did this to get me to pay attention to him but it wasn't going to work this time.
"Mhm."
"Then why is the internet saying you're dating AJ?" G looked up at me, looking confused and a bit hurt.
"Wait, what?" Putting my book down, I grabbed the phone from G hand and scrolled through his twitter feed, every post started with a variation of the same headline. I clicked on one article AJ Ramos Dating Marlins Reporter (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N) I couldn't help but laugh as I read through the article. It was so stupid. He didn't look so amused though as he sat up, snatching his phone back.
"G , people are just freaking out because he tweeted something about our interview." I tried to explain through my giggle. G was having none of it, getting up from the bed and walking out the room, " Babe!"
I followed my boyfriend into the kitchen, watching as he slammed the cupboard door shut before filling the glass with water. Without any hesitation, I walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his middle. His body relaxed a bit when I pressed against his tense back.
"Talk to me?" I kept my voice quiet, not wanting to get into a screaming match with him, especially this late at night. Taking a deep breath, G slammed the glass onto the counter. He turned to me, and I managed to get a quick glimpse of his seemingly pissed off face before his lips crashed against mine.
I really wasn't expecting this, and I didn't really think this was the best way to resolve his anger. But saying that, I did ease on him on by kissing him back with just as much passion, my hands quickly found themselves wrapped around his neck. The kiss became heated as G pushed me until my back hit the cold metal surface of the fridge door. With trembling hands, he gripped onto my hips, lifting me until my legs were around his waist. I moaned against his mouth as his body pressed against mine, which made him smirk and kiss me harder.
Things began to slow down. With one last lingering kiss we broke apart. Inhaling a raged breath, my burning lungs filled with much needed air as I planted a soft kiss on his cheek Letting out a sigh, G buried his face against my neck. He smiled as I let out a giggle, his stubble tickling against the exposed skin of my shoulder while he planted a few messy kisses there.
"Sorry." He looked up at me with apologetic eyes "I needed to get my aggression out somehow and I didn't want to yell at you."
"It's okay." I smiled when he closed his eyes, leaning into my touch as my hand stroked through his hair.
"I just get jealous when I see things like this. It makes me think that you're going to leave me for someone better." My heart dropped at his words. Did he really believe that? Because there must be something seriously wrong with him if he did.
I gently rubbed his back until he opened his eyes and looked at me, "Giancarlo, I'm not going to leave you for someone else."
"But-" I cut him off with a small kiss on the lips, quickly pulling back before it could turn into something more. "No buts. Even if a hot billionaire walked through this door and asked me out, I'm not going to leave you.You are the best person in my life and I'm not going to just throw that away. Besides, I don't get how I could be dating AJ when he's your best friend!" Yet he didn't seem to believe me, "I only love you, okay? And, honestly I don't even find him attractive. you're a thousand times hotter than him, so..."
"It's nice to know you're only with me for my body." G rolled his eyes, but I could sense the chuckle trying to sneak through.
I shrugged, "I mean, I'm using you for other things too. Like, the fact you can carry me easily when I don't want to walk"
He finally let the laugh escape, shaking his head at my stupid explanation, "I love you too, Baby"
"Good. Now can you put me down? My legs are starting to go numb." He pecked me on the lips before placing my feet back on the floor. I wasted no time and grabbed his hand, practically dragging him back to my room.
"Someone's eager." he said as I slammed the door shut, pushing him until his back thumped against it.
"Well, we've gotta put that hot body of yours into good use." I smiled sweetly and captured his mouth with mine for another heated kiss.