Game Day Struggles // Chris Archer

For chrisarchersloser  cause she's amaz-balls 💘
Rease's POV:
"Rease have you seen my cleats?!" I hear my boyfriend of 1 year yell from the bedroom.
"Wow Chris thanks for keeping it vague"  You say, knowing all the cleats he has.
"Chris!" It's silent.  "Chris" You yell again.
"What babe?" He yells coming up behind you, causing you to jump.
"Not funny Archer" You say smacking him on his chest, "Did you find your cleats?"
"My bad, but yes I did, but now I can't find my jersey... And i'm late for batting practice" You give a glare.
"When did BP start?" He scratches the back of his head, looking down at his feet. "Almost 2 hours ago..."
"2 HOURS AGO!!!" You look at the clock and see it's already 4:55, His game starts at 5:05.
"CHRISTOPHER ALAN ARCHER ARE YOU SERIOUS!" You yell at him. He had less than 10 minutes to be there and he had no jersey still.
Chris stands against the wall by the hallway and starts staring in space. You walk up to him and wave your hands in his face.
"Hello Earth to Archer, You have 10 minutes to get there and you still need your jersey! Go! Hurry Up!"
3 minutes later , Chris finally finds his jersey. By the time you get to the park the game started. Chris looks at you and says "Rease, babe I'm sorry," You just look at him and sigh. There goes his start today..

I hope you enjoy Rease next one will be another special one and it should be up soon!