Tease // Christian Yelich

Yeah I got carried away with this one... but enjoy my lovely readers.
-
They had been at a baseball event all night and Christian couldn't take his eyes off of her. She looked unbelievable and she knew it.
The way she looked at him and the way her hands danced across his back made him loosen his tie once or twice.
They made their way around the party introducing themselves to various people just as they always did at these events. They wooed all of the right people and she was a great wing woman.
At the end of the night, they made their way to the corner of the room to meet the final, and most important person of the evening. They sat there waiting patiently for Christian's coach to bring the man to them. He leaned back against the couch his hand lazily tracing against her back.
She placed her hand gently on his knee. She faced away from him, but she slowly ran her fingertips lightly up his thigh. He pressed his hand against hers to stop it in its tracks. She turned her head and looked at him with wide, innocent eyes.
"Stop it," He said lowly, whispering into her ear. He noticed her hair stand on end as his hot breath brushed over her skin.
"Stop what?" She said, feigning innocence.
He pulled her back to him and pressed his lips against her ears, "I know what you're doing."
He caught her grin before Mattingly came over with a vice president of some part of the MLB Association that he didn't know anything about. Regardless, they both shot up out of their seats and shook his hand.

They listened to the man drone on for an hour and a half bringing up Christian here and there and talking about his outstanding season. Christian didn't really care for it but Mattingly nodded his head so much, he looked like a bobble head.
Finally, the man said good night. Christian thanked him so much for his time even though he wish he had far less of it. Mattingly turned to him and told them they were free to go. He had to do his best to avoid running out of the place.
They left the event room and ran like children to the elevator the second they were out of eyesight. She fell behind him in an attempt to kick off her heels and he took the opportunity to scoop her into his arms.
The second the elevator door shut behind them he placed her on the ground. Her hands rubbed against his chest, her fingers pulling nimbly against his tie.
"You drove me crazy tonight," He said to her, pulling her hands up to cup his face. She looked at him with that gleam in her eyes that he loved so much. She stepped up on her toes to give him a peck on the cheek and she raced out of the elevator the moment the door opened.
He chased her down the hallway, their laughter filling the dreary space coloring it with the excitement they both felt. She jumped in front of the door waiting for him to pull the key out of his wallet and the second they were buzzed in she ran into the room.
He rushed in behind her and closed the door, pressing his back against it. The excitement that had chased them down the hallway was gone the moment they stepped into the dark room. The mood had changed entirely. She walked toward him slowly, her feet sliding across the soft carpet. His eyes still adjusting to the darkness of their room he slowly moved his hand toward her, his fingers tangling in her hair.
"Unzip me?" She said artlessly. She guided his hand from her hair to her back as she slowly turned. She pulled her hair up with her hands and a few stray pieces fell down her back. He brushed them aside with his spare hand.
He grasped the zipper carefully, guiding it down the back of her dress. More of her was exposed to him. It fell to the ground, leaving her exposed in front of him. He cleared his throat as his eyes canvased the beautiful girl standing in front of him. He couldn't take it anymore and he picked her up. His lips pressed her against hers as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He moved them towards the bed and placed her down gently,never detaching his lips from hers. His hands ran across her body. He took his time with her as he placed delicate kisses along her jaw. She let out a soft sigh as he kissed that spot behind her ear and he swore it was the most beautiful sound he had ever heard. Until his phone started ringing. It was his coach. He canceled the call and mumbled an apology to her. He reattached his lips to hers and it was just the two of them. Again his phone began buzzing rapidly and he groaned.
He pressed his forehead into the side of her neck before he reached for his phone. He saw a thread of texts from Mattingly demanding him downstairs. He let out a louder groan than before and she pulled his face up to meet hers.
"Leave me flustered then, are we Yelich?" She said. He let out some profanities and apologies as he pushed himself off of the mattress. He moved sadly to the door and sat on the ground to put his shoes back on. He was rather slow, in the hopes that Mattingly would call him and tell him never mind. She walked over to him and knelt down as her fingers ran through his hair. Messing it up in a way that made it look just right. He pressed his lips against hers but regretted it the second he pulled away.
He placed a kiss on the side of her head, allowing for one more apology before the door closed behind him. He fixed his tie as he walked down the hallway, feeling much glum than he did prior to before. He had barely made it to the elevator before he felt his pocket buzz once more. He opened it to a picture of her bra and underwear sitting on the ground with the message "I'll be waiting for you."