Jealousy // Kris Bryant

WHAZZZZ GOOD Lilla is back ! I missed you guys sooo much❤️
- Requested by -westside give her a follow cause she's the  sweetest ever! and her stories are complete fuego.
--------------------------------------------------------------
The two sat across from each other, gazing into each other eyes. There was no denying the spark between them.  "You are really special to me Brooklyn" She couldn't help but blush at his comment. He always knew how to make her act like that. "Hi Welcome to Baume, I'm your server today. What can I get you?" Brooklyn noticed the way the server was looking at Kris.
-
Brooklyn's POV:
Kris had taken me out for our weekly dinner date. He wanted to try this new French Cuisine. He kept complimenting me which made me blush like a 6 year old every time. As I was about to respond, our server interrupts us. "Hi Welcome to Baume, I'm your server today, What can I get you?" Okay this girl is staring him up and down and I'm not liking this. "Well I will have a glass of Chardonnay . Babe what would you like?" She looks at Kris in awe, but as soon as he mentions me, she turns at me in annoyance. "What do you want?" She says in a snarky tone. For you to back the fuck off my man instead I say "I just have a water please." Kris chuckles and tells her to add an extra glass. Throughout the night she keeps sending anything extra for Kris at all costs. Always coming to the table every other 10 minutes. I asked her for one thing and she threw a fit. He hasn't noticed it all night and its really getting on my nerves. When we were leaving she pulled him back and that's when I had. "Excuse me but I'd like to take MY boyfriend home. Thanks so much for being our server but please save yourself some dignity and please let us leave. He's taken by me" I drag Kris out of the restaurant. The ride home was silent.
I stepped into our apartment and walked straight to the room. "I don't get why your mad Brook. It was nothing" Sitting up on the bed I look at my boyfriend in disbelief. "Nothing, that wasn't nothing. She was fawning over you all night. She was-" He cuts me off, moving towards me on the bed, making us face to face, "Aww is someone jealous?" I turn my head to the side "No I don't get jealous" By this time I feel his breath on my neck. "You sure about that?" I try to make out my words but it's suppressed by a moan. God this man. "Kris st-" I moan again. "I'm sorry babe, you want me to keep going" His hands start moving up my back to unzip my dress. His mouth is on mine and in seconds its on the floor. "Let me show you that you're the only one for me"