Tease Pt. 2 // Christian Yelich

A different twist on the Tease Imagine. Its a little longer and its VERY sexual so read at you're own risk. I had help from my friend with writing this, but hope you guys enjoy and Let me know if you guys like this
-
Christian's mom had always made the best soufflé in the world. You knew Christian would rather have had you all to himself tonight, but you actually really wanted to have dinner with his mother.
He had been whining about it all day, begging you to cancel, because he had other plans with you, and you knew very well those plans had something do to with eating you and not food.
"I'm glad you like it, hon. You appreciate it at least" Alecia said, gazing over at Christian before raising her eyebrow.
"I like it too, mom" He muttered, pushing around the food on the plate with his fork.
You softly hit his lap underneath the table, telling him to be nice. You knew he was horny and needy after being alone in LA for that long, but still, his mom just wanted to see him as well.
Christian looked to his side, catching your direct stare on him. He smirked at you, but then nodded at the end.
"Thank you" you mumbled, sending him a tiny smile.
He smiled back at you, but something about that smile let you know, he was surely up to something, you just didn't know what.
"Try adding some spinach and carrots it adds a little crunch " She  said, holding up the bowl of spinach.
You picked up the carrot from your plate and got a chunk of the soufflé. You took the carrot into your mouth and sucked off the fluid biting at the end, nodding at her afterwards.
"That does taste so good!" you agreed, watching Alecia's smile grow.
Oh, how you loved this woman.  You then caught on to Christian's eyes gazing at you. His eyes were dark and expanded and his mouth almost gaping open.
His eyes were glued on you, as he breathed in heavily and his cheeks seemed to flush.
"What?" you asked confused, wrinkling your forehead at him.
This kid was so weird sometimes. Christian leaned in without his mom noticing, taking a deep breath against your skin. It left your entire body with chills.
"I wish you were sucking me like that, right now" he whispered silently against your ear, his lips brushing against your suddenly heated skin.
His dark and raspy voice did things to your body that left you with a tickly feeling running around your veins.
"Christian!" you hissed, letting your eyes shoot to his mom checking her phone. Another massive smug ran across his lips, before he slowly shrugged his shoulders teasingly.
"I'm just saying, I have something that would taste much better sucking on" he spoke once again.
His filthy words made your mouth feel dry and your lips began to tremble, as you tried taking in some air. You licked your lip, then biting it hard, trying to swallow the whimper raising in your throat.
"That's right baby girl, something really hard" he teased you, almost letting his lips touch your ear.
You had to swallowed heavily, before it was even possible for you to take a breath.
He loved this, him being in control, torturing you like this.
You knew, he was punishing you for agreeing to this dinner and he was doing it too good. But then again, he always had the power to drive you insane just by looking at you.
You felt your cheeks starting to burn and suddenly you became embarrassed, his mother could not catch on to what was going on, that would kill you completely.
You put down the fork, before letting your fingers slip to his jawline, stroking it all the way down to his chin.
Then you turned his head forward to the table again and once again picked up your fork. You didn't need to look at Christian to see just how much he was smiling.
Alecia asked you a question and slowly your body eased up a bit and it felt like your cheeks were cooling down.
Then suddenly, you felt his fingers run across your bare thighs under the table. His tender touches almost made you choke on the small bite of food in your mouth.
"Oh, are you okay honey?" She asked worried.
"Yeah fine, I just got a little something in my throat" you said, tiling your head to the side, starring him down.
His eyes were looking at you playfully, sending you tiny, dirty looks. You rose your eyebrow at him, warningly, but he didn't seem to care at all.
You picked up your glass and took a large sip of water, hoping it would cool down your body, but it didn't at all.
His palms slowly pushed up your dress, blotting your thighs to his touches. You tried ignoring him, knowing his big eyes were burning on you, hoping to get a reaction out of you.
Though you were blasting inside, you did your best to focus on the story she was telling about the newest house she sold in the city. Christian's hands ran in between your thighs and though you tried squeezing them together, he was strong enough to push them apart again.
Feeling his cold hands on your burning skin, left you struggling to breathe or focus on anything else, then his fingers mocking you under the table.
His thumb ran further up between your thighs and made it to your hot zone. He started rubbing his thumb against it, on the outside of the silk fabric your panties were made of.
You bit your lip harshly, suffocating the moan wanting to escape your quivering lips.
Oh, he was good.  You gazed up at Christian who seemed fully caught up in his mother's story, not even looking at you at all, but from the little, almost invisible smile on his lips, you could tell he found this very amusing. Little prick. Though this also seemed to turn him on massively, at least judging from his very flushed cheeks and the quivering lips he kept biting or licking every other second.
Slowly he pushed your panties aside and one of his fingers slipped inside you. His movement inside of you made you drop your fork, making Alexia look over at you.  From the corner of your eye, you caught Christian giggling at you.
"Sorry, slippery silverware. I'm always so clumsy" you excused yourself, stumbling your way through the words.
"Is everything alright, y/n?" Alecia asked you.
"Yeah, yeah. Fine. It's just a little hot in here" you stuttered, watching as his annoying smirk turned wider.
"You do look a little feverish, your cheeks seem to be burning" She pointed out worryingly.
"I'm fine, really" you smiled back.  You gazed up at Christian, your eyes begging him to stop, but he just shook his head slightly at you.
"Please" you whispered. Low enough for only him to hear it.
"Is it driving you crazy?" he asked, biting his pink lip.
"Yes babe, yes!" you breathed, shutting your eyes shortly.
Suddenly, he pushed another finger inside of you, once again, forcing you to swallow a sob. He leaned closer to you again and exhaled his heavy air against your burning skin.
"That's how you've made me feel this entire day" he whispered back at you.
"This is what you do to me, constantly" his voice gasping out against your ear almost made you lose it completely.
He moved his long, soft yet very cold fingers in and out of you, rubbing and pinching all sorts of ways, that left you without any air left in your lungs.
Your entire body was trembling, screaming out for him, craving him. You had to use all the strength you had left, to not burst out in a fucking moan at the table in front of his mother, oh lord. You put down your fork once again, letting your shaking hand escape underneath the table. You grabbed his wrist, pulling his fingers out of you, which second thought might not have been the best way, because you felt your entire body aching the moment you did it.
Christian's fingers were wet, you had made them like that, but to your defense, it was his fault. He did this to you.
"Christian" you begged out of breath, almost sobbing.
Your body couldn't handle this; it was impossible for your body to bare. Once again, He leaned closer to you.
"You're so fucking wet baby girl, so fucking ready" his words were mocking you, playing teasingly with your mind.
He interlaced your fingers underneath the table, stroking them lovingly. He hurried to place a kiss on your forehead, afterwards stroking his nose tip against it.
"I think you're right mom, she seems feverish" He said, catching her attention.
"You should have told me you were feeling sick" She said, sending you a smile.
"I didn't want to ruin dinner" you breathed, still not having any control over your craving body.
"Oh love, it's fine. Take her to bed, Sweetie Alecia said, sending you another smile.
"Oh, I will" Christian whispered, but only for you to hear it. He  pulled out your chair and you got up from the table.
"Thanks for dinner though"
"No worries hon, just let Christian take care of you" She smiled, before continuing eating.
He put both his hands on your shoulders, leading you towards his room.
"Oh don't worry mom, I'll take real good care of her" he whispered against your hair, leaving chills all over your lusting body. You definitely were heated up after that.
-
OKAY I OFFICIALLY NEED HOLY WATER OH MY GOD😩😩