Summer Fun // AJ Ramos

I screamed as AJ picked me up, bringing me to the edge of the pool. G, Dee, Bour and more of the guys stood across the garden laughing their asses off.
"Say you love me." He threatened playfully. I shook my head while attempting to wiggle out of his hold. His grip tightened around my waist as he dangled me over the edge, my feet skimming the water.
"Alejandro! Don't!" I warned, panic finally setting in. Steam escaped the top of the pool, meaning that it was being heated; Even so, I didn't  want to go for a swim in the middle of October.
He chuckled, "Just say you love me." He shifted my weight in his arms, stopping me from slipping. I turned my head to look at his smiling face. He wouldn't dare throw me in. This started as a joke! I didn't actually hate him! AK knew I loved him more than anything in the world.
Then he loosed his grip, pretending to drop me.
"Alright! I love you! I love you, I love you, I love you! Now get me away from this damn pool!" I finally gave in.
"Aww, I love you too Baby." He teased as he pulled me away from the edge. I let out a sigh of relief when my feet settled on solid ground once again. Our friends laughter turned into groans of disgust as AJ engulfed kissed me.
I pulled away just in time to see G, Dee and Bour stalking towards us, evil smirks plastered on their faces, "Guy? What are you-"
One big push sent us flying into the pool.
"Sorry, we had to." Dee giggled as I popped back up to the surface. I spat out a bunch of water that pooled into my mouth, trying to catch my breath as I paddled to keep myself afloat. AJ, on the other hand, was fine seeing as he was tall enough to stand.
He glided over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist, "You get Dee and I'll get the guys?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded my head excitedly.
Our friends where laughing so hard that they didn't even see us swimming towards them. Silently he counted us down on his fingers; once the last finger went down, I grabbed Dee's arm, tugging him into the water.
They splashed into the water. Dee let out a high pitched yelp as he came to the surface, "What the hell? AJ come get your girl!"
My gaze quickly shifted to AJ as he picked me up again, letting me wrap my legs around his waist, "You're a mess." He chuckled and pushed a chunk of wet hair away from my face. Just to annoy him, I ruffled his hair, causing wet strands to stick up all over the place. I thought it would make him look silly, but he still managed to look hot.
"And you look like a drowned dog." My giggle was cut short by his lips pressing against mine. I knew he was doing this to get a rise out of the others, but I certainly didn't mind, at all.
The kiss got heated pretty fast. AJ groaned against my mouth as my ran my fingers through his hair, tugging at the wet strands; his hands travelled to my butt, somehow pulling our bodies closer.
"Nope! I'm done! I'm going home, night guys!" Bour said over dramatically as he climbed out the pool, making sure to splash us, like that mattered anymore. AJ tried to keep the kiss going as I fell into a fit of giggles. Eventually, I had to pull away to catch my breath.
"You guys are disgusting." Dee laughed as he floated on his back.
"You're just jealous." AJ shot back, reaching over and pushing Dee under the water. We laughed as he came back up a few seconds later.
"Not cool dude." Dee coughed.
We ended up staying in the pool for a good few hours before everyone started to head out because it was getting dark.