Instant Spark // Giancarlo Stanton

Requested by KristenCochefski5
Kristen's POV:
Imessage: Kally😘
"Hey so we're having a family gathering today, you're coming?"
K- "uhh okay?"
Imessage: Kally 😘
"Cheer up, it's for my cousin🙄, Mr. Annoying Ass"
K- "which one?"
Imessage: Kally😘
"For Giancarlo😒"
K- "Oohh okay"
I squeal in excitement. Oh my god. I've had a crush on Kally's cousin for awhile. I quickly put on a white lace romper with light brown heels. I curl and put on some light makeup and head over to Kally's.
-
Me and Kally were sitting on some lawn chairs, talking about what to do this weekend, have a little girls getaway weekend. I was about to speak until..
"Hey Kalls and?" I look up to see the towering person. He's right in front of me. Knocking the fact he's there, I extend my hand towards him. "Hi I'm Kristen" He takes my hand and kisses it, "Delighted, I'm Giancarlo,but you can call me G?" I'm cut off by Kally groaning. "Yo go away G. Leave us alone. " I silently laugh as he walks away in a surrender motion. "Wow Kally, you really love your cousin." She rolls her eyes. "Totally anyways you want to be the BESTEST friend ever and get me a drink please?" I simply nod and head inside the house. I walk into the kitchen and grabs a coke for Kally and a water for myself. I'm cut off by a voice. "So you're the sister Kally always wanted?" I turn around only having to look up at G. "I guess you can say that, let me guess you're the cousin she never wanted huh?" He places his hand on heart "Ouch that hurt" I laugh at his actions. "Oh so you find that funny?" Immediately I'm taking steps backs until I hit the wall. Shit I think to myself. "There's something special about you Kristen, It interests me" G places his hands alongside my head trapping me between him. We're pretty close. "You know I've heard about you a couple of times. When Kally came to Miami for two weeks, she's all you talked about. When I seen a picture of you, You were pretty hot, still are. " I can barely form any words, "Uh-h well y-yeah me and Kally are" I'm cut off by G. He's leaning in. I was about to speak up until he kisses me.Did he feel that spark I think to myself It turns into a tiny make out session. "OH MY GOD KRISTEN!" Oh shit Kally. I pull away from G who's now standing behind me with his arm wrapped around my waist. "Soo you going to explain this thing between you and the creature?" I get out of G's grasp not before he pulls me back and kisses me telling me to see him again before the party's over to talk about some "things". I drag my best friend out of the kitchen and back to our chairs to tell her everything that just happened.