Easter // Non Requested

HAPPY EASTER MY LOVELY READERS, Hope you guys had a great day with friends & family!
-
This is non requested so chose your player.
(Y/P/N) : The Player of your choice
(Y/F/N) : Your friend's name
-
"No (Y/P/N) you're going to mess it up!" I hollered taking the egg from him. We were filling eggs with candy while (Y/F/N) was entertaining the kids in the other room.
(Y/P/N) and I had to pack about 100 to 300 eggs for the little kids to pick up for the Easter egg hunt. We had been here packing eggs since 9 this morning and it's almost 11. "How will I mess it up (Y/N)?" He asked laughing. "How many plastic eggs have you broken today?" I asked as (Y/P/N) unwraps a Starburst. "It's not my fault I got the bad eggs. I guess I'm just too strong." He gloats as he raised his arm up flexing. I laughed as I grab his hand and give it a little kiss. I intertwined our fingers smiling up at him. "I love you." I gushed. He smiled and leaned in kissing my lips ever so gently. His free hand pulled me closer into him deepening the kiss. I placed my hand on his chest while his arms hold me tight. "Ahem." We heard (Y/F/N) clear their throat and quickly pulled apart. They gives us a look telling us to calm down. "Have you two finished packing the eggs yet? Those kids are tearing me apart in there." (Y/F/N) chuckles and we nod. "Yeah we have almost 320 eggs packed and ready to hide." I said to them while I held on to (Y/P/N) hand. "Alright go and hide them. You can suffer about 10 more minutes." I say with a smile. Me and (Y/P/N) grabbed the trash bags filled with the eggs and walked past to the front door where we saw kids piled on top of my friend. We made it outside and started throwing eggs places. We hid them in flower pots, on cars, in the grass, even in plain sight. We scattered the eggs all over the property. (Y/P/N) would snack on some eggs every so often causing me to smile. "Are you done babe?" I hollered. "Yeah! Come here love !" He shouts and I run over to him. He's by his car smiling wide. I begin to think he's going to prank me or something. "I swear if you're planning on pranking me you're going to have a raw egg shoved down your throat!" I shouted back and just then comes from the other side of the car. He opened his arms for a hug. "Dios Mio I swear." "I'm not going to prank you babe." He says sincerely. "Come here." He calls to me and greets me with a gentle hug. He holds me tightly in his arms as he begins to rock us back and forth. "I love you." He whispers in my ear kissing my cheek softly. My arms wrapped around him as I greet him with a kiss on the lips. "Thanks for coming and putting up with my family for today and helping me pack these eggs." He says holding my hands and kissing my cheek. Before I can say anything he turns around and pulls out an Easter basket from his car. The basket was blue, pink, and green. Inside the basket was face masks, pore strips, candy, body wash, perfume, some phone cases and a stuffed bunny with a picture of our first date in it's paws. I looked up at (Y/P/N) with a hand over my mouth. I just wanted to cry. "Happy Easter (Y/N). I do love you so much." He says giving me a gentle kiss on my lips letting this one linger. "I love it babe. Thank you. I love you so much and I am the luckiest girl in the world." I said as our noses brushes against each other. "Go!" We heard in the distance and we see the kids outside holding baskets and running rampid picking up all of the eggs. (Y/P/N) gives me a quick peck and he grabs my hand as we walk back up to the house to watch the kids clean up all the eggs in 5 minutes that took us 2 hours to pack up into the eggs.