His Nurse // Christian Yelich

"And where exactly do you think you're going?" You asked Christian, raising an eyebrow at him. He had been awake all night, coughing his lungs out.
"I have BP" he said low.
His voice was rasp and I could tell it hurt when he spoke and his nose was stuffy. He had barely managed to drag his heavy body out of bed.
"Yeah, I don't think so" you said, shaking your head at him. "But-" "No buts, back to bed Yelich" you said, raising your voice.
You put both your hands on each of his shoulders, pushing him back to lie down again. Christian, unwillingly, followed your lead.
"But G and Justin are waiting, I have to-"
"I called them already, they know you're sick. You practically kept the whole neighbourhood awake with your cough last night" you told him, forcing him to lay his head on the pillow.
"But I'm okay, I-"
"No, you're not" you said, not even letting him finish the sentence.
His entire face was pale, except his cheeks, that were pinkish from the fever, his lips were out of color and his eyes were distant and foggy. His throat was so sore, he could barely speak, but when he did, you were sure it hurt him. Softly, you let your hand rest on his forehead, feeling his warmth.
"You're burning up babe, for real" you said, worried.
You sat next to him on the bed, stroking his cheek softly. Christian coughed again, struggling to catch his breath afterwards.
"Okay, maybe I feel kinda crappy" he finally admitted, realizing you weren't letting him out of bed today.
"Does it hurt when you cough?"
"Yeah, my throat is killing me and my head hurts" he said, rubbing his head. You slowly caressed his face, sending him a warm smile.
"I'll get you some water and painkillers, okay?"
"Thanks babe" he smiled at you.
Quickly, you left the room to grab some pills for him, to get rid of the fever and the headache. While you were getting a glass of water, you decided to make some steaming hot tea as well, maybe that would stop some of the irritation throat.
You had barely slept last night. One, because he was tossing and turning in his sleep, probably feeling sick already then. Two, because he'd been coughing the entire time. And three, because you had been and still were rather worried.
Christian never really got sick. Maybe he'd have a back pains here and there, but you didn't remember the last time, he'd even had a fever.
-
When the water had boiled, you grabbed the water and headed back to the bedroom. Christian was lying with his eyes closed, barely moving. You put everything down on the night table, fondling his cheek at bit to catch his attention.
He smiled at you, but his smile didn't reach his eyes. He was really feeling crappy today.
"Here" you said, handing him the pills, then the water. He swallowed them one by one.
"I made you some tea as well"
"Black?" he asked.
"Of course" I smiled back. He picked up the cup and took a sip.
"Damn, it's hot" he said, surprised. You shook your head calmly at him.
"I wonder why" you said, sarcastically.
It made him grin a little. You let your hand run through his hair; the fever was making him sweat. You opened the window, little in a cold breeze in a desperate try to cool him down.
"You want me to turn on the tv?" You asked, but declined.
"You want to listen to some music? I can get your phone" . "No thanks" He never turned down listening to some music.
"Can I do anything for you baby?" you asked worried about him.
-
"Can you massage my head?" he asked, almost whispering. . "Sure" you smiled.
You crawled up in the bed, crossing your legs, letting his head rest in your lap. You started rubbing his head slowly, making sure you weren't pressing to hard. He closed his eyes. Your fingers moved in small circles around his forehead, caressing him gently. You leaned forward placing a kiss on his feverish forehead, before continuing massaging him.
"It feels so nice" he mumbled, still with closed eyes.
"I'm glad I can help" you whispered back.
You knew from yourself, that people speaking loud whenever you had a headache, was the worst thing ever. When you'd been stroking his head for a while, you stopped again.
Christian just kept his head in your lap. You couldn't figure out if he was sleeping . You just watched him lay there, wishing you could do something. Suddenly, he groaned.
"What's wrong?" you say, wrinkling your forehead. "You don't have to worry, I'm fine baby." he calmed me, sending me a smile. He found my hand, intertwining our fingers.
"Yeah I know, I just don't like when you're sick" you admitted.
"You're literally the cutest thing ever" He said, making you bite your lip.
"Don't bite that lip" he said, letting his thumb slide across my lips.
"It makes me want to fuck you" he said.
Your eyes widen at his words. He was sick. How could he be turned on while feeling like shit?
"Don't give me that judgy look. I'm a guy, sex is always an option" he said, like he could read your mind. You didn't even know what to say.
"You know what?" he asked, raising his eyebrow. "What?" you say surprised.
"They always say sex helps headaches" you rolled your eyes at him, sticking out your tongue. You leaned down, brushing your nose against his nose.
"What are you trying to tell me?" you trembled against his lips. He breathed in air, licking his lips quickly. "You know what" he said back. "Well, if the patient thinks it's going to help, then..." you say "The patient definitely does" Christian said rather quickly. Let's just say he felt a lot better.