I'll be there // Wil Myers

Katlin's POV:
"Babe I miss you"
"I miss you too"
"I hate when you're not here, come home"
"Wil, you know I can't, plus it's only two more days"
"Katlin please! Tomorrow's our game against the Cubs. You have to be here!"
"Babe I wish, but I have to go. I love you. You'll do great!"
" Love you too"
That's how calls usually ended. Wil and I have been together for 3 years and I've been to every home game since we've been dated.Although, I left to L.A to visit my parents. Wil wasn't happy with it. My phone start ringing *Incoming Call Amarista *
"Hello what's wro-?" I'm cut off
"Katlin!"
"Yes Amarista?"
"Myers is all sad? Did you tell him ?"
"Tell him what? You didn't tell him did you?"
"No I didn't, crap he's coming, bye"
Give it up to Amarista to almost blow my plan. Wil didn't know that I was coming back a day early.

*Skips to Game Day*
I decided to call Wil and wish him good luck since I was "still in LA".

"Hell-"
"GOODLUCKTODAYILOVEYOUSOMUCH" I say in one quick breath. I hear laughing on the other end.
"Thanks baby. Still wish you were here."
"Wow, No I love you okay.."
"Sweetie you know I love you with all my heart, to the moon & back"
"Much better"
"I'll play for you."
"So that means you'll strike out?"
"Funny"
"I know"
"Ugh I have to go, I love you"
"Love you too, bye"
Time to board my plan to see my baby. I text Amarista and tell him I'm boarding.

*Skips to BallPark*
I walk into the stadium and all I hear is screaming. Padres got the lead, it's the top of the 5th and the score is 2-1. I quickly go to wear the wives sit and find my seat. It's now the 7th inning stretch, game is tied and it's 2-2. I sit and talk with some of the wives. Soon enough it's the bottom of the 9th. I look and see they walked Perdomo. I start walking towards the lower part of the stands and see Wil walking up to bat. Bases are loaded. Strike 1... Ball 1 . I see him setting up to swing. *SMACK* It goes flying to center field, behind the wall, it's outta here. I quickly run down the rest of the steps and see Wil running around the bases. He's greeted by his teammates at home. Amarista finds you and drags you onto the field.
"Hey Myers", Amarista yells at him
"What's up?", He says walking over to Amarista, covered in gatorade.
"I got one more surprise for you". He steps aside and you look at him, smiling.
"KATLIN" Wil yells and runs up to you, crushing you in a hug.
"What are you, How are you- OH MY GOD" You laugh at him.
"I never miss a game you know this Myer" He looks at you lovingly like always.
"You don't know how much I love you!" You laugh and smile at him. He leans in and you soon enough, your lips are captivated by his. It slowly starts turning passionate. You pull apart, taking a breath. He rest his forehead on yours enjoying the moment until you hear a cough. Quickly enough you both are drenched in even more gatorade due to Amarista. Moment ruined.

Katlin I hoped you enjoyed this. I LOVED writing this for you!!