True Emotions // Christian Yelich

Requested by KristenCochefski5
Imessage: Yeli🐠
"Heyyyyy K?"
K- "Sup Fam"
Imessage: Yeli🐠
"Okay you're rude missy"
K- "Fight me"
Imessage: Yeli🐠
"Hm is that a threat or a promise?"
K-"Shut up"
Imessage: Yeli🐠
"Make me😉"
K-"Tempting🙄"
Imessage: Yeli🐠
"Sooo I need to tell you something, come let me in"

I head to my front door,opening it. Shit he was already here. "Not to be rude but why you here?" He scoffs, "Nice to see you too Kristen." I sit down on the couch. "So what did you want to talk about?"  He hesitates, "Well .. You see I like this girl. There's really no specific way to describe her. She's beyond anazing. Every time I'm with her I get so nervous because I really want to impress her." I nod. Shit he likes another girl... "So what about you, I remember you talking about some guy?" Well here it goes. "He's so sweet and he's got a big heart, whenever I see him. I get a whole zoo in my stomach, not even just butterflies. He's so humble and I can't help but feel special when I'm with him. But anyways who's the special girl?" He looks at me and sighs "You" "No, Christian you tell me. " "You." "What? You what?" "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KRISTEN IT'S YOU. YOU'RE THE GIRL" I place hands over my mouth. "Christian are you serious?" He just nods. Here it comes. "The guy is you.. It's always been you."